IGNORED

No live match feed with annual subscription?

jtc1

1 hour ago, jtc1 said:

Why does robins tv friendlies not work for me when i have purchased a ”annual” pass for abroad?

Yes I asked that on the SLO page. No response!

37 minutes ago, tts_city said:

If it is not included why is it an option under "Join the Action" when referred from the Watch page ?

Exactly!

33 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

The annual pass is for league games.  Cup games and friendlies have never been included.

Cup games are not included but are not Ppv either I assume due to broadcast restrictions abroad as are some league games.  Friendlies is a whole new issue! As the club are offering the purchase of the exact package the guys above have as a way to get the friendly games, it would follow that the club should have at least forewarned people that have already bought it that they had to pay for the friendlies as they did season card holders. But they chose not to leaving us scrambling after kick off to get a stream that they had messed up anyway! Luckily other broadcasters had/have the stream and people don’t have to worry about a point release. 

42 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes I asked that on the SLO page. No response!

Exactly!

Cup games are not included but are not Ppv either I assume due to broadcast restrictions abroad as are some league games.  Friendlies is a whole new issue! As the club are offering the purchase of the exact package the guys above have as a way to get the friendly games, it would follow that the club should have at least forewarned people that have already bought it that they had to pay for the friendlies as they did season card holders. But they chose not to leaving us scrambling after kick off to get a stream that they had messed up anyway! Luckily other broadcasters had/have the stream and people don’t have to worry about a point release. 

But I don't understand your logic.  As a fan, we're never able to use our season cards to gain access to a friendly free of charge, so I'm not sure why you would expect to as a Robins TV pass holder.  The club were advertising the 3 game package or the individual matches for weeks as the only way to see them.  Seems to me the club haven't actually done anything wrong here. The issue is with your erroneous assumption that they'd be included.

12 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

But I don't understand your logic.  As a fan, we're never able to use our season cards to gain access to a friendly free of charge, so I'm not sure why you would expect to as a Robins TV pass holder.  The club were advertising the 3 game package or the individual matches for weeks as the only way to see them.  Seems to me the club haven't actually done anything wrong here. The issue is with your erroneous assumption that they'd be included.

:laugh:. Five minute argument or the full half hour. Clearly my and others on this thread and elsewhere were erroneous in their logic that offering the very package that they had already bought (some days earlier) as a way to get the game would include them. It seems not. However at no time, unlike season ticket, holders were the people who had previously paid there fees before ten days ago told that they had no access. 

Thus your comment that the club were  offering a three game package as the only way to see them is WRONG. The club were offering a package OR The purchase of Robins tv as the way to get the game. Please take a look at the page it is still there. 

Thus individuals some of whom had only just paid were excluded AND not advised of that exclusion. Thus leaving them scrambling to find a feed elsewhere as the club had obviously already messed it up anyway as this forum was steaming with people who did pay their tenner!

Hope this helps your understanding!

45 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Season ticket is for the season, annual robins tv pass is for 365 days. ?

4 hours ago, REDOXO said:

:laugh:. Five minute argument or the full half hour. Clearly my and others on this thread and elsewhere were erroneous in their logic that offering the very package that they had already bought (some days earlier) as a way to get the game would include them. It seems not. However at no time, unlike season ticket, holders were the people who had previously paid there fees before ten days ago told that they had no access. 

Thus your comment that the club were  offering a three game package as the only way to see them is WRONG. The club were offering a package OR The purchase of Robins tv as the way to get the game. Please take a look at the page it is still there. 

Thus individuals some of whom had only just paid were excluded AND not advised of that exclusion. Thus leaving them scrambling to find a feed elsewhere as the club had obviously already messed it up anyway as this forum was steaming with people who did pay their tenner!

Hope this helps your understanding!

I imagine you to be the guy who sells spoons on Fawlty Towers.

Archived