IGNORED

Tokyo Olympics

Lrrr

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Admittedly I wasn't paying complete attention but I can't see why the Australian lady that won Wimbledon isn't staying at the athletes village 

Seems odd

Australians allow their athletes to chose the environment they best feel will aid their performance, if that involves staying outside the village so be it. She isn't the only one either.

It's an absolute shit show, I honestly think the whole thing will collapse - already 91 cases. When it starts wiping out the box office gold medal candidates then what? 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, TomF said:

It's an absolute shit show, I honestly think the whole thing will collapse - already 91 cases. When it starts wiping out the box office gold medal candidates then what? 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

The opening ceremony just seems like a bad idea, that many athletes congregating 

It sounds like a real disaster waiting to happen

A real shame for all the athletes that have put so much into training for their events

23 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Really enjoyed the Diving well done boys. Hope to see a few of those dives in the premier league next season. :laughcont:

There was a point in that final dive where it looked one person from side on, stunning. Even with all that work, I imagine they only get it that perfect 5 times out of 100. 

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There was a point in that final dive where it looked one person from side on, stunning. Even with all that work, I imagine they only get it that perfect 5 times out of 100. 

Was brilliant. It’s great to see all these sports I don’t avidly watch. Another gold in the mountain biking. Now a semi final in the martial arts . Enjoying the olympics

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Was brilliant. It’s great to see all these sports I don’t avidly watch. Another gold in the mountain biking. Now a semi final in the martial arts . Enjoying the olympics

Lauren Williams now guaranteed gold or Silver

5 minutes ago, Super said:

On a side note who is the female presenter next to Dan Walker? Asking for a friend.....

@Fordy62 already has first dibs

On 24/07/2021 at 07:38, Fordy62 said:

I would crawl over broken glass just to sniff Sam Quek’s farts. 

2 hours ago, Super said:

Well done Adam Peaty.

He is my man crush! ☺️ 

Seriously though, as someone who potters up and down a 25m pool 3 times a week, I am in awe of all the swimmers, but he is exceptional. That time today means he has the 16 fastest times in 100m breast stroke history, let that sink in............... 16 times he has swum faster than any of his rivals, unbeaten for 7 years, it's incredible how dominant he is. 

Archived