IGNORED

Villa game entry requirements - NO LFT or Vaccine Passport Needed

James54De

24 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Smart casual, no trainers allowed though.

No in all seriousness I don’t think there’s any requirements other than not showing symptoms, now that all restrictions are lifted. As far as I’m aware anyway…

Remember those no trainers days, as if it made any difference...also remember pubs with signs outside saying "no bikers" or "no skinheads". Fairly sure there was a pub somewhere, more recently, saying "no Stone Island" 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
10 hours ago, phantom said:

Simple answer, nobody knows 

The club are yet to announce their plans.

Its madness really,  I know there are  more important things going on with covid and we are all more patient than in times gone by but leaving it late just causes aggro for people. Season starts in 2 and a half weeks and some people dont even know if they can go /want to go because we dont know what going looks like. 

I'm guessing all clubs in the same boat but even so you'd think theyd know if we need a covid passport or not at the very least 

45 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

The club shop is still asking customers not to try clothes on for size and staff wearing masks so I’d imagine their still be something in place 

Will they have Jack Grealish hairbands in stock?

• The title was changed to Villa game entry requirements - NO LFT or Vaccine Passport Needed
18 hours ago, man in the middle said:

The club shop is still asking customers not to try clothes on for size and staff wearing masks so I’d imagine their still be something in place 

That's because they've lost their changing room at the moment

Personally I’m disappointed by this. Surely they have a duty of care to their fans? Their employees have to do a LFT twice a week.

Also they state this:

“Fans are advised to purchase match tickets in advance of matchday to avoid unnecessary queuing, and to arrive early to reduce congestion at the turnstiles”

So they realise congestion isn’t good, but are perfectly fine with people having to sit with no distance between them and no protection of a test?

I wonder what other clubs are doing?

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

How can you eat a pie or sink a pint when you have to wear a mask in the concourse and cannot take a drink within sight of the pitch?

You don't have to, masks are just being 'encouraged' when you're walking around.

'We encourage you to use face coverings when moving around internal areas.'

If the weather's OK, best go outside with your refreshments.

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

You don't have to, masks are just being 'encouraged' when you're walking around.

'We encourage you to use face coverings when moving around internal areas.'

If the weather's OK, best go outside with your refreshments.

Not possible once you have gone through the turnstiles though.  I suppose the answer is to find a quiet corner- but quiet corners will be in very high demand!!

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Not possible once you have gone through the turnstiles though.  I suppose the answer is to find a quiet corner- but quiet corners will be in very high demand!!

Can you not get out in the fresh air outside the SS and the Lansdown anymore?

Archived