IGNORED

BCFC. Milwaukee! Yep a good night!

REDOXO

Just seen the score , sounds like an incredible performance from Gianis again. Great reward for showing the loyalty to re-sign a long deal with the Bucks in the face of pretty much all the big market teams sniffing about.

I’ve been watching a lot of NBA in the last two years or so since sky appeared to pick it up uk coverage on the cheap. Shame all the finals games have been 2am tip off tho GMT which kind of makes it too late to stay up for and too early to get up for :laugh:. So I’ve mainly just been catching the game highlights 

7 hours ago, internetjef said:

Just seen the score , sounds like an incredible performance from Gianis again. Great reward for showing the loyalty to re-sign a long deal with the Bucks in the face of pretty much all the big market teams sniffing about.

I’ve been watching a lot of NBA in the last two years or so since sky appeared to pick it up uk coverage on the cheap. Shame all the finals games have been 2am tip off tho GMT which kind of makes it too late to stay up for and too early to get up for :laugh:. So I’ve mainly just been catching the game highlights 

I live near Milwaukee. Strangely I’m not the only City supporter locally. In a state where The Packers rule everything it’s nice to have another team do well. Party time here!

7 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I live near Milwaukee. Strangely I’m not the only City supporter locally. In a state where The Packers rule everything it’s nice to have another team do well. Party time here!

Your in the right place to get yourself a beer

They make enough of it there

33 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Your in the right place to get yourself a beer

They make enough of it there

They do. The brewery is amazing. Cases of beer moving so fast you can’t focus on them and they give you a couple of pints for free at the end of the tour!

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Going off at a slight tangent, as is my wont, one of my favourite Rod Stewart records was ‘What made Milwaukee famous’.

Archived