IGNORED

JET Fans

sglosbcfc

5 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Centre forward half about aswell Ramirez.

4 hours ago, Red Skin said:

Is that what you meant to type?  Or do I just not understand a ******* word anyone under 25 says anymore? ?

2 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Probably means Ramirez is half decent as well. He is a signing from the MLS and has good pedigree. Hibs won 3-0 as well, a good night for the Scots in Europe.

He may have meant to say that, but I'm as baffled by what he actually typed as it's complete gibberish!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

I suggest you jog on and don't comment on my post s plenty of others you can stalk .

I don’t intend to prolong this, but may I suggest you at least check your spelling and punctuation before calling somebody a ‘thicko’.

For goodness sake, your post was only 8 words, only marginally more than the grammatical mistakes therein.

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I don’t intend to prolong this, but may I suggest you at least check your spelling and punctuation before calling somebody a ‘thicko’.

For goodness sake, your post was only 8 words, only marginally more than the grammatical mistakes therein.

Your like a,school prefect if you haven't got nothing nice to say then don't comment im already on a yellow card for goons like you you won't get me banned not rising to it as I said jog on il try and block you .

12 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Your like a,school prefect if you haven't got nothing nice to say then don't comment im already on a yellow card for goons like you you won't get me banned not rising to it as I said jog on il try and block you .

Not a school prefect, just rather puerile humour.

I said I wouldn’t prolong this, and you may rest assured that this will be my last post (to you) on this thread.

I should also like to assure you (before you block me) that it has never been my intention to get you banned - I would not do that to any poster on this forum; indeed, I am sceptical as to whether it would be possible even were I to try.

I apologise for making what I considered amusing, albeit clearly sarcastic, responses to your posts and shall intrude no longer.

Best Wishes for the upcoming season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Not a school prefect, just rather puerile humour.

I said I wouldn’t prolong this, and you may rest assured that this will be my last post (to you) on this thread.

I should also like to assure you (before you block me) that it has never been my intention to get you banned - I would not do that to any poster on this forum; indeed, I am sceptical as to whether it would be possible even were I to try.

I apologise for making what I considered amusing, albeit clearly sarcastic, responses to your posts and shall intrude no longer.

Best Wishes for the upcoming season.

Thank you with all the sarcasm it makes you think twice about posting I lost it with someone on here before and had a ban I enjoy reading most people's opinions have a good season .

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Thank you with all the sarcasm it makes you think twice about posting I lost it with someone on here before and had a ban I enjoy reading most people's opinions have a good season .

I said I would no longer respond to you, so apologise for doing so.

I should just like to say that you shouldn’t hesitate to post as you have as much right as anybody on this forum to post and say (subject to the usual limits) whatever you want and in whatever manner you wish.

You should be aware, however, that you (and your posts) will undoubtedly receive sarcastic responses, such is the nature of a forum - if I may say so, however, just try and ignore such responses or, if you really must reply, try not to respond aggressively so as to avoid any risk of being banned.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I said I would no longer respond to you, so apologise for doing so.

I should just like to say that you  shouldn’t hesitate to post as you have as much right as anybody on this forum to post and say (subject to the usual limits) whatever you want and in whatever manner you wish.

You should be aware, however, that you (and your posts) will undoubtedly receive sarcastic responses, such is the nature of a forum - if I may say so, however, just try and ignore such responses or, if you really must reply, try not to respond aggressively so as to avoid any risk of being banned.

Never understood aggressive posts. It's a forum on the internet. How can anyone get personally wound up? ??‍♂️ 

And as for checking posts before sending, you've double spaced in the quoted above. Please edit.

And finally... Phil, **** off already.

Ta.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Never understood aggressive posts. It's a forum on the internet. How can anyone get personally wound up? ??‍♂️ 

And as for checking posts before sending, you've double spaced in the quoted above. Please edit.

And finally... Phil, **** off already.

Ta.

Done and Done.

Thank You and Good Night ?.

• Haha 1