IGNORED

JET Fans

sglosbcfc

This sums up JET. On his day he’s fantastic but unfortunately “his day” isn’t that often. In the last 5 years he’s only scored 17 goals for a variety of clubs. He was fantastic, for a while, at City but has great talent with poor application. He’s wasted his career

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Loves a strike does JET. Loved watching him play for City 

One of the last games I watched with my late grandad, he never swore in his life. He did that night, we were sat in front of the rovers directors and he gave them the w'anchor sign and said, "pick ee out the stingers you barstewards".

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

This sums up JET. On his day he’s fantastic but unfortunately “his day” isn’t that often. In the last 5 years he’s only scored 17 goals for a variety of clubs. He was fantastic, for a while, at City but has great talent with poor application. He’s wasted his career

He`s one that doesn`t really like football but has an amazing talent for it IMO. In JET`s eyes, football gives him the time and money to do the things he really does enjoy - who among us wouldn`t do the same if we could?

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

He`s one that doesn`t really like football but has an amazing talent for it IMO. In JET`s eyes, football gives him the time and money to do the things he really does enjoy - who among us wouldn`t do the same if we could?

I wonder if he's still big in the Herbalife MLM scene?

• Admin
On 22/07/2021 at 17:44, sglosbcfc said:

JET makes his debut for Aberdeen against Swedish outfit BK Hacken in the European Conference tonight 745pm KO. The match is free to watch on Sky Bet for anyone who wants to see some JET magic.

Just had his contract terminated after only making 24 appearances

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, phantom said:

Some great comments on social media from Aberdeen fans:

"Had loads of ability just didnt give a toss"

"Good riddance to an unprofessional waste of space"

"Seen milk turn quicker"

"Ability just too lazy to use it, one of the most frustrating players ever seen"

Leopard and spots come to mind

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, phantom said:

There is a bit of a theme, isn’t there?

Both QPR & Aberdeen gave him 3 year deals based on what he did with us & Livingston, he then seems to just coast..

Absolutely brilliant to watch when he’s on song though & someone we probably had the best of.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Both QPR & Aberdeen gave him 3 year deals based on what he did with us & Livingston, he then seems to just coast..

Absolutely brilliant to watch when he’s on song though & someone we probably had the best of.

And boy was he brilliant for us. Probably the most entertaining player I’ve ever seen in a city shirt. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Herbalife MLM is still where it's at then.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

And boy was he brilliant for us. Probably the most entertaining player I’ve ever seen in a city shirt. 

and friendly with it. met him at portishead where he signed the shirt in my avatar.never to be worn again just hanging on the dining room wall

• Like 1

I loved him.

But, let’s be honest, football was not his main focus, given the talent he has, he may regret that one day.

He could have been a real star but his focus was never really on it.

Anyway, good luck to him for whatever comes next, I am sure he will get a contract somewhere, and he may still surprise us all but, I doubt it.

4 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Me too, that goal against the blue few was off the scale good, the hat trick at Carlisle, going to games under SOD & it being just absolute rubbish (you think it’s bad now, we were struggling to even get draws at home to Orient, Colchester & Oldham) but JET was genuinely the only thing worth watching.

Talent & end product, amazing player.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Not many players about you can say that for!

2 minutes ago, grifty said:

Not many players about you can say that for!

Off the top of my head I can think of loads;

Basso, Orr, McCombe, Marvin Elliott, Mickey Bell, Carey, Maynard, Weimann, Flint, Scott Murray, Fielding, Korey Smith, Wilbraham, Kodjia, Freeman, Tinnion..

8 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Off the top of my head I can think of loads;

Basso, Orr, McCombe, Marvin Elliott, Mickey Bell, Carey, Maynard, Weimann, Flint, Scott Murray, Fielding, Korey Smith, Wilbraham, Kodjia, Freeman, Tinnion..

As a % of players we've had since them, that isn't a good hit rate.

He's one of those talented players who puts bums on seats. An off the cuff player who effortlessly drifted past defenders only to unleash an unstoppable shot. These types of players you have to enjoy the brief times they are with us. Such a fantastic footballer & I am glad he had some of his most successful times with us. AND he had the most unforgettable penalty routine.

For me, he's in the same group as Jacki & Magic Daps.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1