IGNORED

Scottish non league

22A

On 24/07/2021 at 08:28, 22A said:

OK, these teams struggle financially any way, but last year was a complete write off for them.

Both the Lowland & Highland Leagues kick off their new season today. There are two new teams in the Lowland League; Celtic B and Rangers B.

That's a useful precedent. If English Prem teams want to play their B teams in the EFL, suggest they play in the National League.

There was mention on here some time back about Fort William FC who lost at least 23 games in each of the last few seasons letting in a minimum of six goals each game. They are still with us and play today. ?

I met Jimmy Saville when i went to Fort William.

On 29/07/2021 at 23:12, Port Said Red said:

Celtic B play their home games at Airdrie, so 10,100 is possible.

I don't normally quote myself, but I noticed that Airdrie are at home today, so it seems unlikely they will have both that and the old firm B game there. So it could be anywhere?

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't normally quote myself, but I noticed that Airdrie are at home today, so it seems unlikely they will have both that and the old firm B game there. So it could be anywhere?

Yep Celtic B v Rangers B postponed 

Time for an update.

Highland League; Fort William; P5 L5 F2 A21. The sort of performance we expect from this team. However, in the South of Scotland:-

Lowland League; Vale of Leithen; P10 L10 F2 A54

Archived