IGNORED

Bristol City v Mk Dons

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I know this is not our stongest side but we look like side trying to defend and play on the break. This is against MK Dons not liverpool

We're pressing them high? Is it just because we look solid in defence unlike before?

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Or they’re off - along with Palmer and anyone else not included in today’s squad! :) 

PSG have offered us want away MBAPPE in a straight swap for HNM but we're undecided as not being sure if he fits our system. 

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Or they’re off - along with Palmer and anyone else not included in today’s squad! :) 

PSG have offered us want away MBAPPE in a straight swap for HNM but we're undecided as not being sure if he fits our system. 

Just now, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

You can say that again

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Who has dominated possession ? We might be a goal up but MK have looked the better side apart from the mistakes

We have spent at least half the game pressing them in their own half, they might have had the ball, but only to desperately keep possession.

• Admin
1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

Presumably because of the game against Weston today as well?

Was thinking it's more that these are the players who need additional minutes 

1 minute ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Is Scott Twine playing for them 

20210724_141104.jpg

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Apart from their 35 mistakes.  If you ignore a teams mistakes then each team will be perfect!

I must have told you a million times to not exaggerate.

MK have played some nice flowing football, we have been playing on the break or waiting for a mistake

1 minute ago, phantom said:

20210724_141104.jpg

1 minute ago, phantom said:

20210724_141104.jpg

Cheers, just wondering if he can get on the ball or whether he's still a little lightweight to make an impression 

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I thought our press was looking really good then we stopped doing it.

MK look decent, particularly for L1. I like their '7', looks a good player. 

Is that Matt O’Riley? If so, I agree. He was quite highly rated at Fulham at one point. Still very young and perhaps one to keep an eye on going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Cheers, just wondering if he can get on the ball or whether he's still a little lightweight to make an impression 

Some nice touches early game but Conway dropping in on their DM has made it more difficult for him to get on the ball. Had a scuffed shot and a 25 yard free kick that he tried to dip, but 2 yards over. 

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

Not sure how MKD didn't equalise after Bentley save. I would suggest, despite our pressing, they have probably had enough chances to at least be level. Not sure you would class our defenve as 'solid', more like fortunate. 

They are getting a bit of possessional joy down our left. Vyner and Pearson solid on RHS. 

Archived