IGNORED

Bristol City v Mk Dons

Red Army 75

9 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An excellent finish and an all round, well-worked goal.

I was surprised when seeing Tommy Conway walking back with Taylor Moore that they appeared roughly the same size: I didn't realise TC was so tall, I thought he was a lot shorter. 

Sam Bell you thinking of?

3 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Commentator hasn't even watched the Celtic game fml

I don’t get the impression he was expecting to be commentating today. Nigel Turner is a veteran broadcaster, not heard him commentating in years. 

10 minutes ago, CiderHeadDan said:

Have to say MK Dons look dreadful and 90% of out opportunities has came from us pressing their mistakes.

I reckon I buggered it by saying they looked decent at half time but like to think we've been far better in the second that them being worse. They have looked poor so far in the second though.

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I reckon I buggered it by saying they looked decent at half time but like to think we've been far better in the second that them being worse. They have looked poor so far in the second though.

I thought they weren't great in the first half either. Better in possession further up the field but still making lots of mistakes at the back. I do think we have pressed well however, with the pick of the bunch being Adam Nagy.

Archived