IGNORED

Bristol City v Mk Dons

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I reckon I buggered it by saying they looked decent at half time but like to think we've been far better in the second that them being worse. They have looked poor so far in the second though.

I thought they weren't great in the first half either. Better in possession further up the field but still making lots of mistakes at the back. I do think we have pressed well however, with the pick of the bunch being Adam Nagy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

O'Dowda just told him 😂

I swear I've heard this commentator somewhere before.

Nigel Turner, long time City correspondent, getting on a bit but huge City supporter. Now with the Sunday Independent I think.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Henry said:

Alex Scott looks a player doesn’t he

Agreed.

He looks very assured and  always seems to have time on the ball.

10 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

City’s youngsters playing really well. Impressed. I’ve enjoyed this. 

I thought they all looked pretty sharp. I know it was MKDs but looked like the pressing game is something we will see more of this season.

• Like 2

Another good training session. You can start to see how we intend to play , and also why we have not been signing lots of young players, we have many already at the club. Going to be very interesting to watch them develop over the next few seasons. 2 weeks to go until we see the real deal. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Another good training session. You can start to see how we intend to play , and also why we have not been signing lots of young players, we have many already at the club. Going to be very interesting to watch them develop over the next few seasons. 2 weeks to go until we see the real deal. 

Agree, we have a very good crop of youth players coming through, Conway looks good but for me Alex Scott is first team ready. He looks a real talent.

• Like 1