IGNORED

Season Tickets

RedM

Ours arrived yesterday, but unfortunately won’t be attending to start with. Seem much more organised this season, had the email Thursday to say they were on their way & arrived on my doorstep Friday. I’m fairly sure we are usually panicking about them turning up aren’t we? COYR 

3 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Ours arrived yesterday, but unfortunately won’t be attending to start with. Seem much more organised this season, had the email Thursday to say they were on their way & arrived on my doorstep Friday. I’m fairly sure we are usually panicking about them turning up aren’t we? COYR 

Why not? Covid?

Mines not arrived yet, but I’ve had two emails over the past few weeks to let me know what’s happening. Seems like the club have taken on board the suggestions (including on here) that it’s not difficult to mail something to everyone just to provide reassurance. Unless I missed it there haven’t been the traditional ‘where’s my season ticket’ panics on here this year?

55 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Arrived today, I do know some towns are struggling for posties, COVID related, so some may have to wait a bit but this feels earlier than normal tbf

Could be the reason the club have sent cards out earlier? If so sensible planning by City - did I really say that?

Mine arrived today. I renewed mine and other family members and from memory, I'm sure was advised at the time (online) that as the person renewing, all the cards would be sent to me.

Have I got this wrong as only mine arrived and possibly the other family members will be posted directly to them?

Thanks for any info.

9 hours ago, David Woody said:

Mine arrived today. I renewed mine and other family members and from memory, I'm sure was advised at the time (online) that as the person renewing, all the cards would be sent to me.

Have I got this wrong as only mine arrived and possibly the other family members will be posted directly to them?

Thanks for any info.

My mate ordered mine and it got sent direct to me.

5 hours ago, Meh said:

Anybody else still waiting? My own fault as we decided very late to renew so we may be being punished ?

Still waiting for mine, starting to get twitchy about it, might just be impatience though.

7 hours ago, David Woody said:

I'm waiting on one, which I only ordered a couple of weeks ago but others have arrived which I renewed early on.

I don't think it relates to when you ordered it (unless it was after the original mailing list sent to the print house) as I renewed very early on and I'm still waiting for mine. Not getting too worried, wait and see come Friday 

Archived