IGNORED

Season Tickets

RedM

6 hours ago, 2015 said:

Still waiting for mine, starting to get twitchy about it, might just be impatience though.

Yeah. It is the same every year for me. Try to be blasé particularly as I know there is time and the advised deadline has not even come yet but once I start hearing loads have got theirs then impatience commences !!

I think everybody is the same - you just want it safely in your house then you can really start getting excited for it ?⚪

12 minutes ago, italian dave said:

One day to go...still nothing. Anyone else?

Not as yet BUT we have literally had no post for 5 days here so makes you wonder if the pingdemic is playing a part as i normally at least see a postie walking around here but nothing for days !!

edit: now convinced as I have not had my payslip either and I still seem to be employed and I know they were posted from head office on Monday

Just FYI - following on from above my daughters mate is a postie at mead street and she has confirmed lots of staff pinged so not working and disruption in bs4 and bs14 is even listed as problem areas on royal mail website so may be plan B according to when they return and size of backlog.

Not sure what plan B is btw !! ? 

33 minutes ago, phantom said:

One day to go until what?

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’m wondering about that too. Are we missing out on something ?

From the email the club sent about season tickets being on their way: "all supporters should receive theirs (season tickets) by Friday July 30th at the very latest".

It's OK - I'm not expecting the season to start on Saturday!!

12 minutes ago, italian dave said:

From the email the club sent about season tickets being on their way: "all supporters should receive theirs (season tickets) by Friday July 30th at the very latest".

Thank you. Obviously I didn’t read that far ?. I probably miss out on loads of info and stuff by not reading my emails properly

• Admin
1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Ah, I missed that

I guess it could be a postal problem rather than not being sent out by the club

6 hours ago, Meh said:

Just FYI - following on from above my daughters mate is a postie at mead street and she has confirmed lots of staff pinged so not working and disruption in bs4 and bs14 is even listed as problem areas on royal mail website so may be plan B according to when they return and size of backlog.

Not sure what plan B is btw !! ? 

BS3 here and mines still not arrived, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

This is going to sound sad but I went to mead street today BUT I literally had to drop my lad off a minute away.

Anyway retrieved my post but no S/T. The young lady said they still had a lot of mail that needs sorting and it was hoped more staff will be back soon.

There is like a week so plenty of time but realistically there is gonna be issues and delays and I did contact Jerry on Twitter to say the club need to prepare for calls and potentially a plan B.

Still feeling ok that will get tickets before midweek next week but no confidence will receive in July personally

We've received one of our two - but since then had no post for days. I'm told that there is a mountain of post waiting to be sorted in our post office. 

Not too bothered as only one of us could make the first game anyway - me!...if it seems a COVID safe decision to take.

14 hours ago, Meh said:

This is going to sound sad but I went to mead street today BUT I literally had to drop my lad off a minute away.

Anyway retrieved my post but no S/T. The young lady said they still had a lot of mail that needs sorting and it was hoped more staff will be back soon.

There is like a week so plenty of time but realistically there is gonna be issues and delays and I did contact Jerry on Twitter to say the club need to prepare for calls and potentially a plan B.

Still feeling ok that will get tickets before midweek next week but no confidence will receive in July personally

Still nothing in todays post. I'm like you, fairly relaxed until middle of next week. But I would like to get my booking in now for HNM to bring mine...

13 hours ago, Red Exile said:

We've received one of our two - but since then had no post for days. I'm told that there is a mountain of post waiting to be sorted in our post office. 

Not too bothered as only one of us could make the first game anyway - me!...if it seems a COVID safe decision to take.

Makes the extra you have to pay for a first class stanp really worth it.

The club say they were sent out by first class mail, so they should be getting a refund like the rest of us who sent letters by first class.

There are probably several interpretations of the price comparisons posted by Wilsts Robin but Swansea are giving them away and most of us expect some of these clubs not to make it through the season when the financial implications of lost revenues and shockingly high wages really hits home.

Out prices look fair and reasonable for what we are getting

• Admin
3 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Out of interest what's the procedure if we don't get it delivered before the Blackpool game? Is it a case of going to the ticket office (where ever that is nowadays?)

@JerrySLO

Yes

Ticket office is in the same place it has been for the past few years - next to the Atyeo Statue

Archived