IGNORED

Season Tickets

RedM

Update - have got mine now by going down to mead street and picking up my mail - which to be fair is quite easy so obviously they have a good system.

I suppose the point is for others that it looks like recent mail is sorted (my ticket was only sent by club on 28th) so going there if easy may be an option or if your postie is back next week delivering you should be ok ?? 

• Admin
1 hour ago, shelts said:

Finally arrived minus the plastic wallet 

41 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I think the club said if you really want a plastic wallet you can pick one up from the club store on Saturday. 
Quite correctly they haven’t just sent them out to everyone 

Correct, they are available from the club shop

Personally I keep mine in the credit card section of my wallet so would imagine many could be similar, seems a bit of a waste of cost providing them

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Personally I keep mine in the credit card section of my wallet so would imagine many could be similar, seems a bit of a waste of cost providing them

I do the same, got fed up on rushing around the house trying to find it 5 mins before I was due to leave.

5 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I think the club said if you really want a plastic wallet you can pick one up from the club store on Saturday. 
Quite correctly they haven’t just sent them out to everyone 

I agree there’s no need to create another heap of plastic. Personally, I use the wallet - but I’ve already got two perfectly good ones, don’t really need yet another.

2 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Mine still hasn't come today. SLO is going to arrange a reprint of my season ticket and send me an E ticket for the Blackpool game

Don’t you just know it will turn up tomorrow now! Glad you’re sorted anyway. 

2 hours ago, italian dave said:

I agree there’s no need to create another heap of plastic. Personally, I use the wallet - but I’ve already got two perfectly good ones, don’t really need yet another.

Don’t you just know it will turn up tomorrow now! Glad you’re sorted anyway. 

Happened to me a year or two back. No sign up until the day before the game so I buggered about and arranged for a replacement I had to collect. The original one turned up on the Saturday morning of the game.

21 hours ago, phantom said:

I like the wallet as without one it goes in my phone and increases my chances of losing it !!!

Archived