IGNORED

Season Tickets

RedM

On 05/08/2021 at 12:11, shelts said:

If I could find it !!!

Ha ha - I have the opposite problem: I keep them, then pick up the wrong one. I turned up at the first game a couple of years ago with the previous season's season ticket in hand!

Anyway, if you still need one I've got a spare one if you want it. If you are in the Dolman or South Stand and going tomorrow message me and I'll bring it.

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Ha ha - I have the opposite problem: I keep them, then pick up the wrong one. I turned up at the first game a couple of years ago with the previous season's season ticket in hand!

Anyway, if you still need one I've got a spare one if you want it. If you are in the Dolman or South Stand and going tomorrow message me and I'll bring it.

?

Received mine couple weeks back, but got a call from the club today to inform me that "my seat" in S25, top row, has been officially removed due to the railseats. So had to pick a new card up earlier, now in S26.

Not a problem if it stays unreserved, but got a feeling that might change this season under the claim of helping with Covid regulations. Hope I'm wrong, or my poor old dad's gonna be on his own. 

5 minutes ago, 054123 said:

2 of mine still haven’t arrived today.

I’ve rang the ticket office and they’re going to re print 2 cards.

Bit odd considering we renewed straight away.

Hey, I got one and they sent the second one to a non-existent address.

It isn't just our defence that gets hopelessly disorganised...

Archived