IGNORED

Programmes

Busterrimes

18 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Just a heads up for programme collectors, I have heard the programme will be online only next season.

Despite not buying them myself, I think this is a shame. I understand the environmental effects, but they should come up with a plan where people can subscribe to a physical copy at the start of the season, providing demands are high enough to meet print MOQs, the subscription option would reduce waste whilst providing collectors with the programmes they enjoy picking up. 

The club should follow the practice of many clubs on the continent, and just provide a free, four-page leaflet with both teams’ squad numbers, fixtures, tables and results. 
BTW, what should I do with eight boxes of home and away City programmes, of matches I’ve seen, going back to 1959? ⚽?

2 hours ago, everreddy said:

The club should follow the practice of many clubs on the continent, and just provide a free, four-page leaflet with both teams’ squad numbers, fixtures, tables and results. 
BTW, what should I do with eight boxes of home and away City programmes, of matches I’ve seen, going back to 1959? ⚽?

Me too mate. Moving house soon and have boxed up my couple of thousand programmes going back to 1969. Be loathed to get rid really, but will I ever read them again ? haven't touched them in about 10 years when I gave up buying them.

Archived