IGNORED

FA Cup 2021-22

22A

https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/jul/09/20210709-emirates-fa-cup-extra-preliminary-and-preliminary-round-draws-made

Those progressing from the EPR picking up £1125 and those in the PR collecting £1444. Losing clubs will get £375 and £481 respectively in each round. I've pulled out our localish clubs.

Saturday 7th August Extra preliminary Round.

image.png.a5e3373c67d1da0e1148162562b493cb.png

Saturday 21st August Preliminary Round 

image.png.a012bc8b97a18adc77daf314e06d26e9.png

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Who are the Gas  playing?

They have devised a very cunning plan to avoid their usual embarrassing exit. 

The further down the leagues they drop, the less lower league teams there are to know them out..! 

No they are hopeful of their own giat killing scalp against the likes of Morecombe or Cheltenham Town..! 

Not too good I'm afraid in the Extra preliminary Round today. Odd Down lost 3-0 away, Ashton & Backwell lost 2-0 as did Bitton, Clevedon lost 6-1 at Bishop's Cleeve, Brislington had a 3-3 home draw, Bridgewater won 2-1 at Brixham, Cadbury Heath 0 - Flackwell Heath 2, Roman Glass St George had a 2-1 home win, Shepton Mallet a home 0-0, Keynsham had a 3-0 away defeat and Thornbury a 4-0 home defeat.

Next round is in two week's time. BMF enter at that stage away to Exmouth and Frome are home to Paulton. As they won today, Bridgewater are home to Ilfracombe.

Edited by 22A

1 minute ago, 22A said:

Not too good I'm afraid in the Extra preliminary Round today. Odd Down lost 3-0 away, Ashton & Backwell lost 2-0, Clevedon lost 6-1 at Bishop's Cleeve, Brislington had a 3-3 home draw, Bridgewater won 2-1 at Brixham, Cadbury Heath 0 - Flackwell Heath 2, Roman Glass St George had a 2-1 home win, Shepton Mallet a home 0-0, Keynsham had a 3-0 away defeat and Thornbury a 4-0 home defeat.

Next round is in two week's time. BMF enter at that stage away to Exmouth and Frome are home to Paulton. As they won today, Bridgewater are home to Ilfracombe.

How did Tavistock get on at St Austell?

Preliminary round today; https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/scores-fixtures

Bishops Cleeve 2 - Tring 0, Bridgewater 3 - Ilfracombe 0, Cinderford 3 - Easington 3, Exmouth 2 - BMF 1, Frome 3 - Paulton 1, Tuffley 2 - Flackwell Heath 2.

Mangos v Tavistock, Melksham - Shepton Mallet and Roman Glass - Cirencester; scores not in when posted.

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Dorchester beaten by Yate….than sounds like an upset???

Saw Yate vs Dorchester at Lodge Road last year. Yate won that one 4-1 (Will Buse was in goal for Dorchester) - add in that Yate have had a good start to the season and won all their away games to date and it’s a result which was hoped for if not anticipated. I’m hoping that Yate at least get upper mid table this year.

• Like 1

Amazing draw here: Longlevens v Gloucester City. For those non Glos folk Longlevens is a suburb of Gloucester (my old stomping ground as it happens); a local league side playing the City’s main (National League North) football team. This is I believe by far the furthest Longlevens have ever got.

A Bristol comparison might be Rovers drawing City ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steveybadger said:

Amazing draw here: Longlevens v Gloucester City. For those non Glos folk Longlevens is a suburb of Gloucester (my old stomping ground as it happens); a local league side playing the City’s main (National League North) football team. This is I believe by far the furthest Longlevens have ever got.

After Saturday, I'd say Longlevens are slight favourites! (From a Tuffley boy)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, steveybadger said:

I live in longlevens and the place is buzzing with this tie.I know the longlevens coach and he reckons they will win because it will be on grass as opposed to Gloucester citys artificial pitch!

The game will be all ticket at saw mills lane,capacity must be about 500!!

11 hours ago, steveybadger said:

Great club longlevens, played a season for them while I was at Uni in Gloucester. Great people and we had a really good year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, forbespm said:

I live in longlevens and the place is buzzing with this tie.I know the longlevens coach and he reckons they will win because it will be on grass as opposed to Gloucester citys artificial pitch!

The game will be all ticket at saw mills lane,capacity must be about 500!!

Used to boot a ball around there as a kid,  now the tale will be that I’ve played at a famous FA cup ground!

Edit - no I didn’t - it’s in Barnwood! Thought the rugby and football clubs played at Longford Lane

Edited by steveybadger
  • Like 1