IGNORED

Exeter and Argyle games

ollywhyte

So the stream is ropey but then the Clifton Hill training ground is not the RHPC with its high tech facilities. Its another decent work out with players getting good game time. On paper, Exeter are the poorest team we play pre-season so I'm not going to get carried away with performances, but it's nice to see Joe Williams looking comfortable. 

1 minute ago, RedRoss said:

Its free mate and I'm watching it. Hard work to follow but you can't complain eithee when its probably done off their own back.

No-ones really complaining or slagging off Exeter, just pointing out its difficult to follow due to the buffering as they've just mentioned in commentary.

6 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

So the stream is ropey but then the Clifton Hill training ground is not the RHPC with its high tech facilities. Its another decent work out with players getting good game time. On paper, Exeter are the poorest team we play pre-season so I'm not going to get carried away with performances, but it's nice to see Joe Williams looking comfortable. 

You sure he's comfortable. Looks a bit shaky to me.

Reasonable but maybe last 20 minutes would like to see a little more fluidity/cohesion between the attack and midfield.

As we’re dominating possession would be good to see someone start making runs into the centre  behind the strikers and linking up play with the front two. 

Nice to see Kalas bossing things again though. 

Archived