My prediction for Saturday is -

Bentley

Simpson     Kalas     Baker     DaSilva

James         Nagy

Scott 

Weimann               COD   

Wells

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

So does Wells. No idea who steps up if we get one this season! James or King maybe.

Bakinson obviously staking a claim by taking one at Exeter (if he’s on the pitch).

Neither James or King have ever taken them.

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Matty James looks top class.

He looks way above anybody on this pitch. He is working well with King too, you can see they know each others game well. I would think that James and Williams will be a very good centre midfield base for us and I think Scott will be in the first team midfield  pretty soon.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Bakinson obviously staking a claim by taking one at Exeter (if he’s on the pitch).

Neither James or King have ever taken them.

Ah mate as I said no idea. I didn’t even know Bakinson took one, wouldn’t be against that if he’s on the pitch. 

45 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I listened to Callum's analysis of the MK Dons match and was very impressed. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him management in the future. He clearly wanted to get out on the pitch and impress. He's not playing well this evening, in my opinion. Just an opinion based on the first half. I'm not sure how that makes him the 'whipping boy'.

That's a more considered observation!

It’s been a theme for quite a while on here. I think you maybe being a little sensitive. 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah well after the shift he put in last week I was hoping to see the same today

It was Saturday, not last week.

The players are going into these games tired, its part of pre-season and getting them conditioned.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Palmer being inconsistent, surely some mistake?

That's not like him....

Therein lies a massive problem for us.

The way we play, his position behind the front two is critical. For several years we have not found a solution to our final third creativity problem. 

Palmer’s position has been failing, the front two have been failing. No partnerships, no cohesion, creativity or fluidity.

This needs sorting and quick. 

Archived