IGNORED

Derby again!

Greedo

29 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Really want to come back with the usual platitudes .

We'll be fine.
Won't be a problem.
We'll be nearer 6th than 20th etc.

But it's a hard case to make. Really don't have a clue how we'll go.

All about opinions but don't think we will.

13 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

As if he hasn't hot enough to worry about ?

IMG_3837.PNG

This has all the hallmarks of a set up and extortion attempt, he could well be drugged here.

Not a supporter of him by any means and he has "form" in this department but this looks dodgy as and more will come out surely.

20 minutes ago, Akira said:

Can't help but agree. 

He's an absolute fool for being in that position in the first place. You'd think he'd of learnt by now, of course people are gonna take pictures, that's what happens now, with every single person having a camera on their phones. 

But if the genders were reversed, there would be national outrage. Not quite fair is it, how same situation, but different outlooks because of gender. It's wrong whichever way you look at it. 

Mind you, the picture of him being incredibly close to the girl in the club with his hands possibly around her, isn't gonna go down too well I'm sure with his missus, but the others, he's clearly asleep. No wonder fans don't trust players, and players don't trust fans/public. 

It looks like a bit of a setup, she could have just been leaning in to talk to him as its a very bad photo

It's still a bad look from him to be caught like that because of his fame/status, he should be wiser to this. 

2 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

This has all the hallmarks of a set up and extortion attempt, he could well be drugged here.

Not a supporter of him by any means and he has "form" in this department but this looks dodgy as and more will come out surely.

I think this has all hallmarks of Wayne Rooney being Wayne Rooney.

12 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

100% innocent this time is our Wayne. For a start the lady in the picture is about 30 years younger than his type......................

The look into the camera just screams out "why am I so ******* stupid?".......................

Reminds me of the time he rushed to help an injured team mate in his united days after they'd received a bad cut to the leg....after all it wasn't the first time he'd seen a gash on a Nani.....

11 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Give it time....judging by the source of your link it's only a matter of time before Blackmailed become black male bribes Rooney.....

22 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

In fairness, from the pictures available, it's plausible

There was a screenshot of instagram messages too but no idea if that was real

Can anyone tell me what a "snapchat model" is? That a job now?

15 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Reminds me of the time he rushed to help an injured team mate in his united days after they'd received a bad cut to the leg....after all it wasn't the first time he'd seen a gash on a Nani.....

Give it time....judging by the source of your link it's only a matter of time before Blackmailed become black male bribes Rooney.....

Such an odd statement

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

In fairness, from the pictures available, it's plausible

There was a screenshot of instagram messages too but no idea if that was real

Can anyone tell me what a "snapchat model" is? That a job now?

To be honest it does sound like, based on what I've read, that three 21 year old girls went out for an evening and got a far better evening than they envisaged with Rooney and his mates inviting them into a VIP area at a nightclub and then going back to the hotel room. Everyone seems to be saying the same story that "nothing happened" and the photographs do appear to back that up tbf.

However, forget his profile for a second what is a married man, Rooney's age, with kids thinking? If Colleen drop kicks him down the street and takes him for everything he really only has himself to blame.

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

If you were a Derby fan surely you would be wondering why he is partying all night and not focusing on pre season. 

I bet Mrs Rooney is!

Wayne Rooney is obviously feeling hard done by. 

What man wouldn't be if, when alone in a hotel room with 3 attractive and scantily clad women, the only thing he can manage is to fall asleep! 

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Just imagine a couple of men take a clearly very drunk / half asleep woman back to their hotel room like this, would it still be funny?

Edit: not aimed at you, just the situation in general 

It wasn’t though, was it?

it was Wayne Rooney, a married man with three kids who should know better.

Blokes an idiot!

Just now, Marco the red said:

Sorry I've got a Mrs and kids but would gladly swap with Mr Rooney here, 3 beauties and hey I would make sure I stayed awake for that fart.  Fair play Wayne just don't fall asleep next time.

Let's hope Mrs Rooney finally sees sense and divorces him sending him into meltdown.

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

How many life's does he have 

if he played for us last season I bet we would have finished a bit higher up in the table. Rooney is one of those out of control persons that are great at something but totally a dip shit when responsibility is involved

10 minutes ago, City oz said:

if he played for us last season I bet we would have finished a bit higher up in the table. Rooney is one of those out of control persons that are great at something but totally a dip shit when responsibility is involved

He's not doing his marriage or managerial prospects any good!

5 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

He's not doing his marriage or managerial prospects any good!

totally agree. he is great with his ball at his feet and creates magic on the field. However his ball between his legs and along with what is connected to it is his down fall. Another great player alas that can not keep his tackle in his pants where it matters most

3 minutes ago, City oz said:

totally agree. he is great with his ball at his feet and creates magic on the field. However his ball between his legs and along with what is connected to it is his down fall. Another great player alas that can not keep his tackle in his pants where it matters most

Yes spot on with what's you say 

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

It looks like a bit of a setup, she could have just been leaning in to talk to him as its a very bad photo

It's still a bad look from him to be caught like that because of his fame/status, he should be wiser to this. 

Have Derby fans claimed he was fitted up by the evil EFL as part of the ongoing victimisation of their poor little club yet?

Archived