IGNORED

Derby again!

Greedo

I see he has made a non-apology apology usually typical of politicians.

Note that he did not do anything wrong he made a mistake. Also that he does not apologise for his behaviour but for the existence of the images.

Finally he seeks to shut down any further action or discussion.

Will be interesting to see what Derby do next, given their impeccable ethical standards.

"I made a mistake," Rooney said.

Speaking to Sky Sports following his side's 1-0 pre-season friendly win against Spanish top flight side Real Betis on Wednesday, he added: "I went to a private party with two of my friends and from me, I'd like to apologise to my family and the club for the images which were going round and I want to move forward on this.

"It's dealt with. I'm looking forward to moving forward and preparing for another game on Sunday."

25 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

His apology is the standard b******t he gets his lawyer to draft up every time he gets himself in a mess. It's happened too many times and with his net worth over 121 million I would take my chances if I was Coleen and Divorce him 

Rooney did his own first draft and gave it to his lawyer “to tidy it up a bit”.....

1 hour ago, walnutroof said:

She then might have to get a job rather than constantly go on holiday so sticking with him is the least worst option 

I reckon on 50% of their combined wealth plus maintenance payments for the next 14 years or so (you can only imagine what the Court would value them at given the Granny Bangers income) her and the kids might just about "scrape by" without going hungry..........

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

I reckon on 50% of their combined wealth plus maintenance payments for the next 14 years or so (you can only imagine what the Court would value them at given the Granny Bangers income) her and the kids might just about "scrape by" without going hungry..........

It must enter her mind again, again & again?

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

27 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It must enter her mind again, again & again?

Apparently it never seems to enter Wayne’s mind!

4 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It will do as he approaches 40 and the hair transplant stops working and the birds aren't interested in him yet Coleen still looks OK

Where there is money there are women/goldiggers/no morals etc etc. Many women would sleep with him and probably live with him regardless of his looks and past. No different than blokes with the likes of Jordan, Katona etc etc...

21 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

He has four sons the eldest is 11 so must be hard on him as much as Coleen. She needs to get rid!

IMG_3858.PNG

4 kids called Cass Kit Klay and Kai. Says it all really. I had the misfortune of running into Rooneys family at the euro 04 in Portugal. Won’t say too much except that they weren’t exactly a classy bunch 

31 minutes ago, TheReds said:

Where there is money there are women/goldiggers/no morals etc etc. Many women would sleep with him and probably live with him regardless of his looks and past. No different than blokes with the likes of Jordan, Katona etc etc...

Good point and as long as there are tabloids around there's money to be made 

5 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

4 kids called Cass Kit Klay and Kai. Says it all really. I had the misfortune of running into Rooneys family at the euro 04 in Portugal. Won’t say too much except that they weren’t exactly a classy bunch 

I can imagine how they sounded in that scouse accent!

2 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

To paraphrase Mrs Merton....what first attracted you to the millionaire Wayne Rooney

In fairness to Colleen she’s been with Rooney since school….

…..when he used to nip round her house during break time and shag Colleen’s Nan.

Ok, the second bit I made up, but the first bit is true.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

In fairness to Colleen she’s been with Rooney since school….

…..when he used to nip round her house during break time and shag Colleen’s Nan.

Ok, the second bit I made up, but the first bit is true.

Fair doos I was too flippant.  I'll rephrase:

To paraphrase Mrs Merton .........what first attracted you to the scouser with a job Wayne Rooney

Have I gone too far there :fear:

Archived