IGNORED

Redruth United FC - And we think we have problems!

Hxj

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

"Police had been called to the club earlier in the week - on Tuesday 20 July - after a group of people set up their caravans on the club's fields. They left on the morning of Saturday 24 July.,"

gypos!

Or someone more local using them as cover as happens a lot.

5 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

"Police had been called to the club earlier in the week - on Tuesday 20 July - after a group of people set up their caravans on the club's fields. They left on the morning of Saturday 24 July.,"

gypos!

Gypos!!

Lets await the PC mob

They will love you!!!!

20 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Does it ? Any examples? I find wherever they are they ruin everything for everyone. 

All of them? Every single one? Are they the group that you are allowed to make sweeping generalisations about without repercussions?

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

All of them? Every single one? Are they the group that you are allowed to make sweeping generalisations about without repercussions?

Not sweeping at all is it really. I said I find wherever they are they ruin it for everyone. So in MY experience yes. I am allowed my opinion as yours about local people using 'them as cover.

20 hours ago, CodeRed said:

gypos!

My first guess was that it was the Gas trying to nick someone else ground again.

I had them on a green behind my place a couple of months back in yate, it started with two caravans directly behind my house and a little woods, about another 12 vans turned up, they were doing donuts on quad bikes, burning trees that they brought home from work, shitting in the woods had generators running were effing and jeffing and dogs that barked all the bloody time. The place was a mess after they left. They don't help themselves. If they were quite and kept things tidy perhaps I would have more respect and put up with them for a fortnight. Nice 4x4's and caravans mind but then they don't pay any tax like the rest of us.

8 minutes ago, Elruliri said:

I had them on a green behind my place a couple of months back in yate, it started with two caravans directly behind my house and a little woods, about another 12 vans turned up, they were doing donuts on quad bikes, burning trees that they brought home from work, shitting in the woods had generators running were effing and jeffing and dogs that barked all the bloody time. The place was a mess after they left. They don't help themselves. If they were quite and kept things tidy perhaps I would have more respect and put up with them for a fortnight. Nice 4x4's and caravans mind but then they don't pay any tax like the rest of us.

have to earn respect, these people are the scum of the earth

12 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

had the misfortune to be on a plane last year going to tenerife with about 30 of them ,proper scumbags all of them and that includes the kids .

but true

What, all of them including the kids are scumbags? I despair of this forum some times

1 hour ago, Jim Davey said:

yep all of them 

That’s quite a coincidence because i’ve known many people in my long life with the surname Davey and every single one of them has been a scum-bag, you’re not a gypo by any chance are you?

14 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Their stealing dogs around my area and the police are to scared to go into the gypo sites to retrieve them

They camped in a field behind a mate of mine, one morning he woke up to find his trailer gone and wheel marks going directly across the field to their camp. He called the police and they refused to attend. You didn’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to solve the case.

16 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

They camped in a field behind a mate of mine, one morning he woke up to find his trailer gone and wheel marks going directly across the field to their camp. He called the police and they refused to attend. You didn’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to solve the case.

I bet if you’re mate took actions into his own hands and retaliated the police would be interested then 

14 hours ago, harrys said:

That’s quite a coincidence because i’ve known many people in my long life with the surname Davey and every single one of them has been a scum-bag, you’re not a gypo by any chance are you?

i was talking about rovers fans .

• The topic was locked

Archived