IGNORED

What would have happened…

Silvio Dante

I think you can just  hear their fans chanting.

“who’s the w****r, who’s the w****r, who’s the w****r with the beard, who’s the w****r with the beard?"

If they didn't then they should have.

A suitably narcissistic episode from Mark Ashton there.

If Michael Knighton had not beat him to it all those years ago, I can imagine Mark Ashton wishing he could run out doing keep-ups at Portman Road as the Saviour of Suffolk.

Staggering to see that the complete shambles he made of the last 12 months of his “non” employment at our club has not tainted his confidence and ability to love himself unconditionally.

Ipswich Town will be my joint second favourite “sub-plot” this season alongside the forever self-sabotaging and doomed distant rivals Bristol Rovers. 

6 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Portman Road Carpenters will be in tomorrow morning widening the door frames...........Give it a month or two, and those Tractor boy's will realise what they have let themselves in for? ?                   

It's only just begun...

1 minute ago, daored said:

Hopefully we get Ipswich in one of the cups, and I’d welcome Mr Ashton doing a lap of the ground and meeting a few fans outside. 

If that happened I think most of the fist bumps would be straight from the shoulder. 

7 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

That is actually quite astonishing. In all my years I have never seen anything quite like that from a CEO of a football club.

I can't imagine what he will do if they get promoted. An open top bus tour with just him on board perhaps.

Though he might let Paul Cook drive the bus if he is a good boy and does what Mark tells him to do all season.

Archived