IGNORED

Crowd For Blackpool

Hampshire reds

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting one as he is still in Croatia but Villa's first league game is only two weeks after they play us, they only have one more friendly after us, I would have thought that they would be giving him game time by now 

And I see their game against Forest last night was postponed due to a Covid outbreak in the Villa camp. Presume our game isn't in doubt?

23 hours ago, GrahamC said:

My thoughts too, I’m on holiday for one & am aware of several who have concerns due to age/health plus those who also might be away.

I will sit in your seat and harangue the ref/lino and/or the Blackpool midfielder/fullback who used to play for Cardiff/Swansea and who will go on to play for Rovers, for you. In your absence/if you like. 

3 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Took me a while, but I guess he is referring to snipers, for whenever Grealish gets the ball. (If he is back from holiday)

Must have missed his transfer to Blackpool.................

Just got 16 tickets, fair play to the guy that does the group bookings. Took off all the BS fees and done a membership for the 2 under 19s instead of a ticket (then they used there free ticket) helpful chap. 

Aparantly not opening the Atyeo regardless. I like to stand and can never get tickets in the new rail seats so that was disappointing. They have reduced the price of the side of the dolman it seems. 

20,003 is my guess 

Thinking about this. Clubs are losing money during this pandemic and people will still be hesitant in going. Why don’t they make this season like last season £10 a stream for uk residents as well. If all clubs do it they will still get crowds as you can’t beat being there but it would at least get extra money into the clubs. 

We all know that some will be able to get hesgoals and other streams but surely any money into the clubs would be beneficial. 
Apart from the sags, as they will crash the internet with all their fans locked out. 

43 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Thinking about this. Clubs are losing money during this pandemic and people will still be hesitant in going. Why don’t they make this season like last season £10 a stream for uk residents as well. If all clubs do it they will still get crowds as you can’t beat being there but it would at least get extra money into the clubs. 

We all know that some will be able to get hesgoals and other streams but surely any money into the clubs would be beneficial. 
Apart from the sags, as they will crash the internet with all their fans locked out. 

I think that continuing streaming games in the UK would quickly spell the end of football. 

It's too easy to sit at home and log on to a stream. Too many would and that option would kill the clubs very quickly. 

50 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think that continuing streaming games in the UK would quickly spell the end of football. 

It's too easy to sit at home and log on to a stream. Too many would and that option would kill the clubs very quickly. 

True, but how many would choose TV over live? 
I’m probably clutching at straws because I’m isolating until week Wednesday so peed off I can’t attend today or next week. 

Plus we’ve all been used to watching away games the past season. 

3 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I’m probably clutching at straws because I’m isolating until week Wednesday so peed off I can’t attend today or next week. 

Sadly, I think loads would choose flicking the TV on above spending the majority of the day travelling and actually attending. 

Just look at how many do for Premier league football, with teams they have no association with... 

Televised football kills lower league clubs and games be readily available that way would soon see the complete decline of every club that relies on gate receipts (basically all outside the Premier league money) 

Not too many visitors looking at their forum; bristol-city-away-looking-forward-to-it.  The Temple meads closure has put iff some who travel by train.

However why have we only sold 500 during the season ticket priority window. 

A complete arse of a journey in August with all the Cornwall holiday traffic will put many off.

£33 per ticket , I’m not paying that !

I spoke to someone at the ticket office yesterday said they were selling well and they would be asking Bristol for more

I bought 2 tickets this morning which were 589 & 590...Should take 1000+

I think 1,000 would be OK, hopefully a few more. They're not the most attractive opposition and the ground is a swine to get to.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Not too many visitors looking at their forum; bristol-city-away-looking-forward-to-it.  The Temple meads closure has put iff some who travel by train.

However why have we only sold 500 during the season ticket priority window. 

A complete arse of a journey in August with all the Cornwall holiday traffic will put many off.

£33 per ticket , I’m not paying that !

I spoke to someone at the ticket office yesterday said they were selling well and they would be asking Bristol for more

I bought 2 tickets this morning which were 589 & 590...Should take 1000+

I think 1,000 would be OK, hopefully a few more. They're not the most attractive opposition and the ground is a swine to get to.

We are "not the most attractive opposition" bloody hell ! How do they think we feel, think its probably the worst game we could have had in the attractiveness stakes ?‍♂️

On 31/07/2021 at 12:15, RedorDead BCFC said:

No non season ticket holders would go , why pay £35 for a ticket when you can pay £10 for a stream 

unless they put the stream price up it would be unfair on season ticket holders when other people get the game cheaper than what they paid for a season pass

I've looked at their site again.

Well, if we have sold the 1000 initially allocated, we will have beaten our last two attendances at Bristol in the championship

Ticketing site really does some strange things! Back working again for me now so seems we’re 20 short of the 1,000.

£33 for 90 minutes of Championship football……. Wow ???

Archived