IGNORED

Change of Name

glastonred

I have just realised that my profile name has been changed [from 'glastonred'] without my say so. How could this have happened? Anybody else experienced this? Plus, the number of my postings has been greatly reduced. How do I restore it?  To say I am confused is an understatement! What's going on?....

6 minutes ago, Ark said:

I have just realised that my profile name has been changed [from 'glastonred'] without my say so. How could this have happened? Anybody else experienced this? Plus, the number of my postings has been greatly reduced. How do I restore it?  To say I am confused is an understatement! What's going on?....

Ah... you must have transgressed the unwritten laws!!

11 minutes ago, Ark said:

Have you accidentally logged into someone else's account or an old account you set up but forgot about? @glastonred seems to still be taggable and it is possible to click on the profile so it looks like two accounts exist...

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Identify theft is no joke! Nice try though ;) 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Are you sure you’ve just not got two log ins and you’ve come in under a different email account? 

@glastonred exists as a different account to @Ark - see below

100% this, notice the two emails you use are very similar.

I would guess you have gone in under the wrong one

I'm pretty sure @TomF can merge them into one

Question is which account do you want to use?

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% this, notice the two emails you use are very similar.

I would guess you have gone in under the wrong one

I'm pretty sure @TomF can merge them into one

Question is which account do you want to use?

Yep. Seems most logical answer. Either that or some sort of third party login (Facebook/Twitter) has linked an old account. I think the FB app/link is ded at moment thou.

Can merge the two accounts or delete the old one, whatever suits you best... slide into the DMs

Archived