IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

...and even the Independent has had a go as well ....

Bristol Rovers open top bus parade got off to a bad start this morning

CF1_IksWEAA1AV3.jpg

Thousands lined the streets in west London to see Chelsea parade their Premier League trophy and League Cup on an open top bus.

In Bristol, the story wasn't quite the same.

The two clubs took almost 48,000 fans to the national stadium for the game, but clearly the Rovers half had better things to do on Bank Holiday Monday than see celebrate their team getting back into League Two.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/bristol-rovers-open-top-bus-parade-gets-off-to-a-bad-start-10274568.html

CF1_IksWEAA1AV3.jpg

Thousands lined the streets in west London to see Chelsea parade their Premier League trophy and League Cup on an open top bus.

The two clubs took almost 48,000 fans to the national stadium for the game, but clearly the Rovers half had better things to do on Bank Holiday Monday than see celebrate their team getting back into League Two.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/bristol-rovers-open-top-bus-parade-gets-off-to-a-bad-start-10274568.html

:laugh: :laugh: That's even better than the Mirror article.

CF1_IksWEAA1AV3.jpg

ha, one comment on that link.:

Lazy, lazy journalism. The initial picture was taken before the tour started and you can see that significant crowds saw the rest of the parade. Rovers took 33,000 to Wembley, more than anyone in the L2 or L1 final. I guess you are happy to lose 33,000 readers.

:facepalm:  It will be 40,000 by the end of the month.

• Like 2

Lazy, lazy journalism. The initial picture was taken before the tour started and you can see that significant crowds saw the rest of the parade. Rovers took 33,000 to Wembley, more than anyone in the L2 or L1 final. I guess you are happy to lose 33,000 readers.

hahahah we took 40 plus and they only took 26k which is the offical figure, it can't be made up as the stadium would be sued by the HSE for breaches

so deluded

:facepalm:It will be 40,000 by the end of the month.

Given that so few of them can count (nine billion locked out away to some none league team, taking a trillion to the play off final), I would be surprised if 33,000 can read.

• Like 1

The same 33,000 that are boycotting Sainsburys I'm guessing. No wonder why Sainsburys profits have fallen dramatically. What a ruthless bunch.

Edited by Iron Man

33,000 boycotting Sainsburys and now the same number not going to buy The Mirror?

I'm sure both businesses are going to close within months 

:facepalm:

Are they also going to boycott the Independent? They'd better boycott Wembley as well because they reported 26,000 Gas fans present and not the inflated figure of 33,000.

One of the replies to the Wycombe fan who went fishing

"You dont need to come on here calling us d1ckheads as we are one big family and we dont need advice from you so trot on."

From the horses mouth as they say

There's nothing like a close family.......

deliverance-duo.jpg

Deliverance-copy.jpg

One of the replies to the Wycombe fan who went fishing

"You dont need to come on here calling us d1ckheads as we are one big family and we dont need advice from you so trot on."

From the horses mouth as they say

Family? Pah - the incidents over the past year (racism, violence, violence against animals, for exampe) ranks the 15'ers family along with the Phelps family and the Manson family.

Oh dear, they are getting nationally mocked, nothing new I guess.

I wonder if the local rag & BBC will super impose extra people onto the images in a bid to help stop the humiliation of their heroes?!?!?!

Possibly, but if it's the Evil, they'll be wearing red scarves. Do you really expect the Post to get it right?