IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

BRISTOL ROVERS: Jermaine Easter is 'gold dust' - Stuart Sinclair

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-ROVERS-Jermaine-Easter-gold-dust-Stuart/story-26871905-detail/story.html#ixzz3fUJBHdPZ

Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

They may need to strike gold to keep afloat

I suppose he is broken down, shattered and available to the highest bidder Edited by Guest

He should do a duet with Lisa Stansfield.

Was in the pipeline apparently but Piggs already booked him to duet on 'With or Without You' at Dunford's leaving do.

D-Day for the sags is Monday...

You little git.

36 posts in and you break the Gem. Good spot :D

Monday, Court 16, 10:30am for anyone local and interested. Decision should appear on www.bailii.org , hopefully asap but it can take minutes, hours, or even days to appear.

Chances are your leader already knows

Might be worth adding that if anyone claims to be 'ITK' between now and Monday it's probably a very safe assumption that they are not.

I think it will be a draw. Sainsburys did things Rovers didn't like and Rovers did things Sainsburys didnt like. Cant see either of them winning.

Don't think it works like that does it? Sainsburys have brought the case asking the court to confirm that the contract has lapsed. Presumably the judge can either rule that it has lapsed, or that it is still binding. A 'not sure' ruling wouldn't really cut it!

Don't think it works like that does it? Sainsburys have brought the case asking the court to confirm that the contract has lapsed. Presumably the judge can either rule that it has lapsed, or that it is still binding. A 'not sure' ruling wouldn't really cut it!

It certainly won't be a 'not sure' that's a given, but it might not be as cut and dried as a yes or no.

You are quite right if you look at it black and white, based upon reports, Sainsburys brought the case and asked the court to confirm the contract has lapsed. But I thought I read that Rovers have launched a counter claim for damages in the instance that the contract is not binding. If that is the case then it brings in the wider issues around conduct in the instance the contract doesn't exist.  

That's why I'm not sure there is too much really in Sainsburys taking the case and not Rovers. All that really means is Sainsburys filed their papers before Rovers did, not to be confused with Rovers not suing Sainsbury's. Why Sainsbury's filed first might be something of interest...

It certainly won't be a 'not sure' that's a given, but it might not be as cut and dried as a yes or no.

You are quite right if you look at it black and white, based upon reports, Sainsburys brought the case and asked the court to confirm the contract has lapsed. But I thought I read that Rovers have launched a counter claim for damages in the instance that the contract is not binding. If that is the case then it brings in the wider issues around conduct in the instance the contract doesn't exist.  

That's why I'm not sure there is too much really in Sainsburys taking the case and not Rovers. All that really means is Sainsburys filed their papers before Rovers did, not to be confused with Rovers not suing Sainsbury's. Why Sainsbury's filed first might be something of interest...

I wouldn't read too much into rovers counter claim after the whole Wycombe fiasco
  • Like 2