IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

If UWE do that then yes in relation to the contract and the sale of the Memorial Stadium, but there could still be compo

From whom 29AR? As the methane snorters lost the case, I can't imagine they will see a bean. If anything, wouldn't they have to compensate UWE as well as cover S'bury's costs?

Curious thing about the Gas is that they never seem to have a Plan B for when Plan A doesn't work out. Whether it be failure to gain promotion, to avoid relegation, to get a new stadium, or to win their lawsuit, there's never a contingency plan in place,

Were it not for Godwin's Law, it would remind me of a certain 20th century Leader, who never considered the possibility of failure or retreat...

From whom 29AR? As the methane snorters lost the case, I can't imagine they will see a bean. If anything, wouldn't they have to compensate UWE as well as cover S'bury's costs?

From Sainburys in the hypothetical that they won on appeal even if UWE pulled the rug

I texted Twentyman show on Radio Bristol today, here is my text.

"Delighted that Sainsbury won in the High court today. Its Karma for all the the gas heads who actively campaigned against Bristol City attempt to build a staduim at Ashton Vale. What goes around comes around. Ps bet you won't read this out"

Geoff replied on air to my text and I quote " Delighted that Sainsbury won in the High ps bet you won't read this text out well I just did!" 

Just an example of the BBC and other media outlets only reporting what they want to report and having there own agenda.

I texted Twentyman show on Radio Bristol today, here is my text.

"Delighted that Sainsbury won in the High court today. Its Karma for all the the gas heads who actively campaigned against Bristol City attempt to build a staduim at Ashton Vale. What goes around comes around. Ps bet you won't read this out"

Geoff replied on air to my text and I quote " Delighted that Sainsbury won in the High ps bet you won't read this text out well I just did!" 

Just an example of the BBC and other media outlets only reporting what they want to report and having there own agenda.

Once a Gashead,always a bellend

• Like 2