IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I 8 you shit ed *****. Would one of you like scummy lot like to meet one on one tonight?

Why bother coming all the way south of the river when there is probably someone who is a perfect match for you in Lockleaze if you really want a scummy one on one meeting tonight? - Try here:- http://www.grindr.com/

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Back on subject really nice of the gas to build a much needed car park for the 30k students at UWE, that's community spirit indeed.

How many caravans can they fit on this new car park.

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Do Stoke fans go through this with little Port Vale? Do any other Championship clubs have L2 types seeking attention?

He's obviously got all excited by the news that the gAss are hoping to start work on a car park, at the UWE, hopefully, in October.

Don't know about you, but that kind of news would have me all of a tizz if I was a gAsshole.....

By the way, is this their club history book......????

9780773507784.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yatesuperreds said:

surprised a gas head can use a keyboard

Bear in mind he hasn't got a qwerty key board,he's got a spready key board,it's extra wide as to accommodate all those fingers.

7 minutes ago, glynriley said:

He's obviously got all excited by the news that the gAss are hoping to start work on a car park, at the UWE, hopefully, in October.

Don't know about you, but that kind of news would have me all of a tizz if I was a gAsshole.....

By the way, is this their club history book......????

9780773507784.jpg

They like a book, the few. I don't think they've let a promotion go by yet without producing a bloody book about it

38 minutes ago, Eazy said:

In my 20s. Question is, are you brave enough to just meet one on one?

UTG

No probs dick head! All 6ft 1 and 17 stone of pure rage would love to meet you. I'd bring a wheelchair to get home in though!

I recently read a book called 'Bovver' written by a Bristol Rovers fan who followed them through the 70's & 80's in which he alluded to the notion that although City had a slightly larger fanbase Rovers had the far tougher element within Bristol and all the 'softies' supported City. Is there any truth in this or is the author being biased?

7 minutes ago, Big Phil said:

I recently read a book called 'Bovver' written by a Bristol Rovers fan who followed them through the 70's & 80's in which he alluded to the notion that although City had a slightly larger fanbase Rovers had the far tougher element within Bristol and all the 'softies' supported City. Is there any truth in this or is the author being biased?

20 minutes ago, Big Phil said:

Who knows or cares really? All I know is that throughout that time it was always the City nutters that had the reputation, I still meet people today who look at my strangely when I say I am a City supporter and recant tales that don't exactly make me proud!

24 minutes ago, Big Phil said:

Take a guess...

Bear in mind they aren't known for being truthful about anything.

• Like 3