IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sounds like one of ours on a wind up.

Any fool knows they couldn't organise a swift half in a brewery. 

Remember when two of them decided to wear different coloured scarves because they didn't like somethin the directors were doing, or them getting relegated to non league before people started to really question them?

They are happy to be victims. Whereas as we seem to have access to all manner of club officials (for those who like consultation on things).

Read the replies the GasHeads have replied with .. it sucks end of 

11 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I just looked up "Exctatic" and apparently it is similar to ecstatic ... in that it means being "full of joy" or "rapturous" ... the only difference is that it is usually used by people who don't mind looking like a **** on a public forum

Also used to be a top rave night at Papillions in the early 90s. X-Static.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I just looked up "Exctatic" and apparently it is similar to ecstatic ... in that it means being "full of joy" or "rapturous" ... the only difference is that it is usually used by people who don't mind looking like a **** on a public forum

Blimey, I thought my dictionary was faulty, but luckily I noticed it is the concise non-**** edition. Does anybody know where you can purchase the gas-logic version so I can follow the more bitter parts of this thread.

12 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I just looked up "Exctatic" and apparently it is similar to ecstatic ... in that it means being "full of joy" or "rapturous" ... the only difference is that it is usually used by people who don't mind looking like a **** on a public 

7 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Blimey, I thought my dictionary was faulty, but luckily I noticed it is the concise non-**** edition. Does anybody know where you can purchase the gas-logic version so I can follow the more bitter parts of this thread.

Gas logic is quite simple .. we're Blue and you're Red .. 

12 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I don't know long enough words to respond on your level of intellect. . You win 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Philgas said:

I don't know long enough words to respond on your level of intellect. . You win 

Bet every day is like xmas for you with the announcement every day of a player signing a contract!

On 13 juin 2016 at 20:05, RaspberryRed said:

Yes indeed. Akin to 'The Child Catcher' in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!:ph34r:

In fact theres as much chance of 'Flying Car's in the next decade as there is a UWE Stadium

#MindtheGap

Flying cars already exist and the only thing holding them back is the infrastructure necessary and the rules of use .

ie Would a driver need a pilot's licence to drive/ fly one .

Sorry , just saying .

5 hours ago, Monkeh said:

nope we don't let our key players run down their contracts, we ether give them a new one or sell them

I like the way we do things, much rather a decent player potentially leave on a free than have a load of shit on far more than they're worth with a three year contract to run. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

I like the way we do things, much rather a decent player potentially leave on a free than have a load of shit on far more than they're worth with a three year contract to run. 

If a player is playing so well, why wouldn't you offer a deal when they're in the final 6 months?

it makes no sense at all to wait until the deal is up

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Flying cars already exist and the only thing holding them back is the infrastructure necessary and the rules of use .

ie Would a driver need a pilot's licence to drive/ fly one .

Sorry , just saying .

Major,do flying pigs exist,and if they do,do they require a licence.

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

Disturbing photos of young Rovers fans in the post, one with a Stanley knife in his hand with a message  "Millwall away days"

Or to put it another way,Millwall away,I'd rather slit my wrist.

I know a few gasheads who like the image of being a hooligan and post cringey tweets on social media giving it the bigun when they are complete girls when it comes to it.

Ive noticed rovers rowdy element feel like they have something to prove.

When i attempt to engage in conversation with some sags they are obsessed with fighting and claim any city fan they got the better of was part of  csf 'firm' if we even have one anymore..........its very embarrasing stuff even for rovers.