IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 hours ago, Monkeh said:

nope they will sell him before the end of august, its so the club can get money they are hoping for around 40 million for him so they can fund a cash shortfall

Is it because no one offered him a contract but Rovers though - just seems any money a club give to Rovers in a transfer could have gone straight into Taylor's pocket instead.

On 15 July 2016 at 22:54, Rudolf Hucker said:

... and you should be embarrassed for likening this man to a convicted paedophile; that's neither funny nor justified on any level.

Would you let him babysit for your children..?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Iron Man said:

CnpZSULWcAA06er.jpg:large

I hate to burst any bubbles because it does look like something that a rovers fan would make...

However that's just auto generated advertising, its all done by facebook selling your details to companies who put something from your search history or interests onto a tshirt. The don't actually make that tshirt in the same way you could buy it from a store but they can custom print you one. It would probably say 'the robins fan' on the Bristol City version because its all data ripped from the internet and not designed by an actual person.

You see them all the time, especially the ones that rip your occupation right out of your facebook profile and put it on a tshirt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sydneybcfc said:

I hate to burst any bubbles because it does look like something that a rovers fan would make...

However that's just auto generated advertising, its all done by facebook selling your details to companies who put something from your search history or interests onto a tshirt. The don't actually make that tshirt in the same way you could buy it from a store but they can custom print you one. It would probably say 'the robins fan' on the Bristol City version because its all data ripped from the internet and not designed by an actual person.

You see them all the time, especially the ones that rip your occupation right out of your facebook profile and put it on a tshirt.

So what you really mean to say is - Iron Man is a secret Rovers fan?

1 hour ago, Philgas said:

Screenshot_2016-07-20-07-19-36.png

This is going to be difficult for you to get your head around, but I'll give it a go anyway:

THE SCAFFOLDING WILL BE REMOVED ONCE BUILDING WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

I understand the confusion for you, Phil. You are used to scaffold stands, like your tent structure at the stadium you stole, being a permanent feature.

This, however, is not the case at our new redeveloped 27,000 all-seater spiritual home and clear views will be enjoyed by all, along with first-class facilities.

Imagine the day when you'll be able to utter those words, Phil...... And saying you've got a first-class car park at the UWE doesn't count, I'm afraid.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Philgas said:

Great view chaps

Phil, even you must concede that our respective stadiums cannot be compared in any way other than there is a football pitch in the middle of both. 

For the record your picture of the view in our west stand has unobstructed views of the pitch and goal line, I'll also add this is a stand that holds 11000 supporters which as you know is just shy of your entire stadiums capacity. 

When your lot have completed the pay and display car park come back on and tell us when the diggers move in to break ground for your pipedream. 

• Like 2