IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Yep making up rumours that their players were taking drugs. Disgusting fans. 

I don't know how long ago that was, but in the early 90's I know that a few of their players used to take drugs regularly on a Thursday night in papillons.

Not naming names obviously, but I actually saw them doing them on a number of occasions. 

32 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

So who would you rather win tonight?

You lot obviously.

I know there are some great rivalries such as Cardiff/Swansea, Norwich/Ipswich, Derby/Notts Forest, Saints/Pompey, but these are nothing like having two teams in the same city. You get to hear there deluded bull**** and see their clowns shirts every day.

1 hour ago, CardiffCityFan said:

So who would you rather win tonight?

You lot sadly. I don`t think I could cope with the deluded horse punchers and their triple whammy of beating you, going to Chelsea and sending us to Scunthorpe. Their tiny brains will explode trying to take it all in and there will be dirty bedclothes all over Horfield..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

You lot obviously.

I know there are some great rivalries such as Cardiff/Swansea, Norwich/Ipswich, Derby/Notts Forest, Saints/Pompey, but these are nothing like having two teams in the same city. You get to hear there deluded bull**** and see their clowns shirts Whenever they manage a win 

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Added Trollope factor to this cup tie. I guess I will never understand the 2 teams in the same City situation must be a bit strange

I suppose the real problem is one of incentive for Cardiff, as it's only ourselves or the pikeys who can actually play Chelsea and a match against Scunthorpe can only be a money loser albeit with a realistic chance of progress but with no guarantee of better draw in the next round.

16 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I guess if you lived in, say, Bridgend you would get it.....JacksV Bluebirds ?

Bridgend is a great analogy, sadly I spent many weeks and months in that god forsaken hole over the years and even residents say the best part about Bridgend is the dual carriageway in that carries on out.

Mind you the Black Prince in Llantrissant on a Thursday night for the grab a granny night **** that's a frightening place.

• Like 2

May I add to this conundrum by adding that at the age of 60 and a half, I hope the Welsh smash the gas out of sight and beyond ( stolen from Buck light year ) then I will sleep tightly, if it's a reversal we can but lament life's what could have beens.....again.....c,mom the diffs !!!

Edited by Tall King Blox