IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

So...we get penalties. More than any other team...suspect not. Do we have any 'real' money, any more than you lot? I care not. I guess the only real thing I actually laugh at on here is how some of your fans, and again I say some...like to say that fans of clubs like Swindon, Cardiff, Plymouth say they hate us more than you lot- complete utter joke talking to fans of those clubs over many years in my experience. But then this 'gas logic' thing you harp on about is , of course for your own amusement...as your very being is for ours,I like it this way..

Fans of those clubs have always hated us more. That's because historically. ...we are the biggest club. That's the way it is in all walks of life. Jealousy and such take over and people always dislike those who have it better than others. It's why Man United have been hated for years.  People hate them...but would love what they have 

As for 'Gas logic'. Even you must admit...some of the stuff you lot of cretins come out with, is pure comedy gold. I've never met a more delusional bunch of fans. Deny it all you want...try to come back with some witty joke, or try to score points off me in anyway you can...but it's true. You lot are so deluded it's hilarious....

....don't even get me started on your lies and fairy tales...we'd be here all day 

• Like 2

Trying to think of things, as a whole, that can be considered deluded?

Gas on the other hand, water tight, UWE, Billionaire, tick tock, Matty Taylor being worth £2m, rovers having a better following than us, them having a good following at all, just off the top of my head..

10 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Maybe, just maybe, opposition fans hate you more as you are a bunch of deluded *******?

Which delusion is this?

Nothing that even compares to stuff spouted by your 'hordes' of fans.

"Premier League in 5 years" we were told by one of you lot when Al-Qadi took over. Since then you have lost to a team we beat 6-0 and struggled to overcome the favourites for relegation from League 1 while your stadium literally fell apart around you.

Edited by JamesBCFC

1 hour ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Maybe, just maybe, opposition fans hate you more as you are a bunch of deluded *******?

deluded about what?

First Class Training Ground - Check

First Class Stadium - Check

Good Academy set up - Check

Billionaire owner who actually appears in the times and forbes richest list - Check

When you get any of those come back and start giving the big one, until then crawl back under your rock 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

So...we get penalties. More than any other team...suspect not. Do we have any 'real' money, any more than you lot? I care not. I guess the only real thing I actually laugh at on here is how some of your fans, and again I say some...like to say that fans of clubs like Swindon, Cardiff, Plymouth say they hate us more than you lot- complete utter joke talking to fans of those clubs over many years in my experience. But then this 'gas logic' thing you harp on about is , of course for your own amusement...as your very being is for ours,I like it this way..

Funny you say that, I've seen many comments on twitter from other fans (not even local clubs) who have the same opinion as we do about your "club".

What's with the blue fews obsession with being liked anyway? Does it make you feel special? Do you stand in your piss stained, shit smelling falling apart tent reminiscing about the time Dave from work says prefers Rovers over City?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Good god, you get to join the football league and your spotting big boy nonsense in your 2nd year. Maybe save it for when you have a few more years under your belt and we can take you seriously as a English League club. You poor deluded 15er

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

How long has it taken Lansdown to get that far? 

All that and yet you still cant get into the Premiership and wont for a long time, instead you are hob-nobbing with the likes of Burton and Rotherham.

You are not as good as you think you are...nowhere near it.

Guess it's better than hob-nobbing with the likes of Bath and Braintree, and losing to them both too.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

All that and yet you still cant get into the Premiership and wont for a long time, instead you are hob-nobbing with the likes of Burton and Rotherham.

When was the last time you were hob-nobbing with the likes of Newcastle United and Aston Villa?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Which delusion is this?

Nothing that even compares to stuff spouted by your 'hordes' of fans.

"Premier League in 5 years" we were told by one of you lot when Al-Qadi took over. Since then you have lost to a team we beat 6-0 and struggled to overcome the favourites for relegation from League 1 while your stadium literally fell apart around you.

Sorry to get all spelling and grammar police on you, but it's spelled 'whores'. It's an easy mistake to make though, so I'll let you off.... :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

When was the last time you were hob-nobbing with the likes of Newcastle United and Aston Villa?

Christ, when was the last time they were even hob-nobbing with Burton or Rotherham........

Burton, a "non-league club" that really has achieved something and Rotherham, who own a stadium the sags can only dream of.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Nothing more amusing then watching a Gashead have a tantrum 

34 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

The likes of Burton have earned the right to play championship clubs. Fair play to them. 

If you think that the championship is all about the likes of Burton & Rotherham then A) you are an idiot & B) why do you have such a burning desire to be up here with us..?!

You do sound like a complete bellend in all honesty, but that's no surprise. Your profile name kind of makes that obvious straight away. 

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Christ, when was the last time they were even hob-nobbing with Burton or Rotherham........

Burton, a "non-league club" that really has achieved something and Rotherham, who own a stadium the sags can only dream of.

Burton also have a stadium that the gas can only dream of..! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

How good do you think we think we are? I suggest you don't know as you've bought into this Gas myth that City fans all believe we should be playing in the Champions League now.

I think we're a decent Championship side with a chance of a play-off place, but that's by no means guaranteed.  I'm just happy we're making forward progress and are a more formidable side than we were last year.

As for the Blue Few, I think you're lot will cope reasonably in L1 although desperate financial problems are just round the corner for you. 

Whichever way you try and dress it up, your evident bitterness stems from the fact that you support Bristol's less successful team: not just now, but for the vast majority of Rovers' history.

Lose your bitterness.  Enjoy your underdog status,  your minor triumphs.  You'll be a lot happier.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Only due to their own failings.

So  by that (#tedlogic) does that mean if either were to get relegated again that instantly makes us better? Of course not you belter.

You will never make the Premiership as you are bottlers for the big occasions. Considering you have a billionaire covering your debts I'd be asking why a club like Bournemouth  can buy their way in but you still struggle in the league below, and best players are borrowed. I guess Lansdown already has the Premiership club he always wanted...

If you are so far ahead of little old Rovers why do you still deem us important enough to have this as your top 5 threads each day, even after 2 successive promotions and sitting in a league you were struggling in not that long ago under Mcwinless?

If any other club needed proof what a narrow minded lot you are then a look through this thread is all they would need.

Anyway, you can all go back to admiring your dicks in a mirror, just make sure its the right way around as you may be looking at the magnified side.

girl fishing

35 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Only due to their own failings.

So  by that (#tedlogic) does that mean if either were to get relegated again that instantly makes us better? Of course not you belter.

You will never make the Premiership as you are bottlers for the big occasions. Considering you have a billionaire covering your debts I'd be asking why a club like Bournemouth  can buy their way in but you still struggle in the league below, and best players are borrowed. I guess Lansdown already has the Premiership club he always wanted...

If you are so far ahead of little old Rovers why do you still deem us important enough to have this as your top 5 threads each day, even after 2 successive promotions and sitting in a league you were struggling in not that long ago under Mcwinless?

If any other club needed proof what a narrow minded lot you are then a look through this thread is all they would need.

Anyway, you can all go back to admiring your dicks in a mirror, just make sure its the right way around as you may be looking at the magnified side.

Couple of things - there isn't a division called the 'Premiership' and Derek McInnes didn't manage us in League One.....if you're gonna have a go, please check your facts

• Like 2