IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair Holloway didn't say that did he? What he did say was pretty hilarious now we can look back though! They've really kicked on from that 'achievement' haven't they??!!!

Wow they tried hard to find a city fan didn't they ,I can't remember one sag "finding me" and signing 3-0,perhaps they got lost after leaving the Kingswood,Fishponds areas.

Nearby so went to have a look. More and more lorries moving on and off site and earth moving gear.

So as you do, wondered over and asked a couple of drivers what they were up to. One straight away said this is where the new Rovers ground is going isn't it? I said yeah. Is that why you guys are here? No, we are here to start clearing the site for the car park.

Make of that what you will. 

22 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Nearby so went to have a look. More and more lorries moving on and off site and earth moving gear.

So as you do, wondered over and asked a couple of drivers what they were up to. One straight away said this is where the new Rovers ground is going isn't it? I said yeah. Is that why you guys are here? No, we are here to start clearing the site for the car park.

Make of that what you will. 

Thought the car park was happening regardless of new stadium.

19 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Thought the car park was happening regardless of new stadium.

4 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Car park = work theoretically starts on ground = no requirement to renew planning permission. Just like the Wedlocks where by digging out the foundations they don't need to renew 

I understood the car park was required by UWE as much as for the ground?

26 minutes ago, The Joker said:

If you were ever in any doubt about them mem maggots..http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8292/fund-raiser

It's just banter...We'd do the same for Colin Daniel.

Windass inflicted disappointment on us, Daniel inflicted the ultimate embarrassment on them. 

Id much rather be in our position than theirs even if they are doing quite well for a club who are only in their second season as a football league outfit.

Hopefully when Deano allows himself to be fondled for an evening by sexually frustrated 'tote enders' as a Christmas treat for him and them he will have had the brains to put his prices up first. 

"If it's not too late I'd suggest moving to Guernsey as an option.."

A sly dig at us, which makes them look very stupid as their clubs also registered there

OR

He's serious and it's incredibly hypocritical considering all the stick they gave us

lose/lose really 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Btw I'm boycotting the gas v Yeovil match in the Checkatrade Trophy match tonight. Anyone else joining me?

Any bets on the attendance? If Yeovil were having even a slightly better season they might have got a few to follow them, but I think it will struggle to get above 2000

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Is this the match that was being offered cheap at the recent UWE freshers fair?

Oh, were Rovers there? I suppose they must of had a really professional looking stand, with lots of high quality signage, big screen showing their finest moments etc.

• Like 1