IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Huge attendance tonight of 3676 I see for the FA cup game.

whats that song they sing about themselves being loyal and true??

Absolutely! Newcastle got 49k at home in the last round of the EFL Cup against a team in the same div - now that's loyal!

"We're Roverzzzzzzz supporters, we're loyal and true....and we will follow the boys in blooooo...."

Yeh right! And they laffed at our attendance at home to Blackburn...nearly 22k!!!

#MindTheChasm....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolutely! Newcastle got 49k at home in the last round of the EFL Cup against a team in the same div - now that's loyal!

"We're Roverzzzzzzz supporters, we're loyal and true....and we will follow the boys in blooooo...."

Yeh right! And they laffed at our attendance at home to Blackburn...nearly 22k!!!

#MindTheChasm....

All the excuses coming out on gaschat, other home games coming up, Christmas not far away, cold and rainy Tuesday night in November etc etc 

57 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Huge attendance tonight of 3676 I see for the FA cup game.

whats that song they sing about themselves being loyal and true??

Clearly a case of IT meltdown disabling the ultra modern automated turn styles, rendering them unusable. There were thousands locked outside.

SAA Flea will not doubt confirm this shortly

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Must be exactly the same fans who went to the last game at Eastville.....now THAT'S loyalty !:clap:

ALWAYS worth repeating....less than 4,000 of the the 'loyal and true' fans turned up at their last ever game at their spiritual home...less than 4,000....yep, less than 4,000 turned out to see their heroes in the unique kit representing a club that is 'universally adored whilst all fans of other clubs despise Bristol City but love the Roverzzz...'

We could start with fans of Wycombe to get their opinion and move on from there, but life is too short...let em think they are far superior to us in every way, unfortunately the real world has a habit of slapping you in the face and making you face up to reality...and the reality as I see it is that they are floundering in the lower divisions whilst hilariously thinking they now have a zillionnaire owner who will propel them upwards at a rate of knots.

Now, call me old fashioned, but if you had a zillion pounds and wanted to invest in an English football club, would you chase after FIRST CHOICE Gillingham and SECOND CHOICE Gas? Or would you align your ambitions with your wealth...?!

It is so great being in a two club City - every time I really need to laugh, they give me that opportunity...how unselfish are they?!

Oh, and not sure whether I mentioned it, but they got less than 4,000 for their last ever game at their spiritual home!!!

• Like 5

On 11/13/2016 at 07:59, Andy082005 said:

1000 to Millwall is impressive. Those slating it are embarrassing themselves.  

We got Birmingham away next week. I've not heard anything on ticket sales for that. Hope we don't embarrass ourselves by taking a similar amount. Our away support has been poor this season 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/birmingham-allocation-increases-for-city-fans-3417821.aspx 

since when has 1400 travelling been poor?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Last nights crowd is up to 5000+ already on Gaschat!

IMG_0292.PNG

"...the crowd looked higher than the published crowd..." - a bit like their away following at Millwall looked lower than the published figure?!

They can't have it both ways but always feel the need to manipulate any sort of figures/stats regarding attendances to make themselves feel better - still makes I laugh!!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

"...the crowd looked higher than the published crowd..." - a bit like their away following at Millwall looked lower than the published figure?!

They can't have it both ways but always feel the need to manipulate any sort of figures/stats regarding attendances to make themselves feel better - still makes I laugh!!

so are they suggesting that rovers are fiddling their attendance figures? if so I'm sure the health and safety exe will be interested