IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Rovers fined £3000 by EFL for not fielding a strong enough team in the CheckATrade trophy.

Best open the wallet Wally. 

http://mobile.efl.com//news/article/2016/efl-checkatrade-trophy-update-3419509.aspx

Hey, come on, be fair.........the team may have been adjudged to be not strong enough for the competition, but it was the best 11 they could muster until the fake sheikh's Arms grow a bit longer so he can reach the bottom of his deep pockets!! :P

9 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I'll quote you on that when we beat you home and away next season. Unless DC has gone by then.

Its too much too soon-you need a couple more seasons to be ready for the step up,and could be detrimental.

You will face tougher task's in the Championship than going down to ten v a very average Millwall side-meet a similar situation if you go up and it could be a cricket score.....

Let's hope we meet in the FA Cup...

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

More hilarity on Gas Chat....suggesting they sue 'sh*thead Scudamore and the FA' for the failure of the Checkatrade trophy competition....

Isn't he the chairman of the Premier League and therefore not responsible for the FA or the FL?!

How thick are they??!!!

Very, very, very.

• Admin
13 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I'll quote you on that when we beat you home and away next season. Unless DC has gone by then.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

1 hour ago, Kim_il_sung said:

I had a dream last night that we drew Rovers in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. For some reason, Holloway played for them and he scored two first half own goals to give us a 2-0 lead. Rovers pulled it back to 2-1 and then they missed a last minute penalty. Crowd went mental!

Err thanks for that

• Like 1

I know this is bollox but how funny would this be if it was true?

21 hours ago
Post Options

Post by nobbygas on 21 hours ago

A problem has arisen. In the original design there was a flaw in that the pitch would have been 7 metres too short. To include the full-sized pitch means that further Planning Approval is needed as the stadium will need to be expanded.

I am not ITK, but I do know some things.

4 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

I had a dream last night that we drew Rovers in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. For some reason, Holloway played for them and he scored two first half own goals to give us a 2-0 lead. Rovers pulled it back to 2-1 and then they missed a last minute penalty. Crowd went mental!

You do know they'd see that as a victory, right..?! 

2 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

21 hours ago
Post Options

A problem has arisen. In the original design there was a flaw in that the pitch would have been 7 metres too short. To include the full-sized pitch means that further Planning Approval is needed as the stadium will need to be expanded.

i would actually piss myself laughing

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

21 hours ago
Post Options

At least there'll be more room for all the gas hordes,which means less locked out,wandering around aimlessly,dragging their knuckles on the pavement.

3 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

21 hours ago
Post Options

Although there was a genuine design flaw...apparently all the stands were facing the pitch!  Boom boom!  The oldies are still the best! :rofl2br::rofl2br:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

21 hours ago
Post Options

I work with a bloke who goes to uni at UWE and he said with all the  buildings planned for the new Law Faculty there doesn't seem to be a lot of room left for a full size stadium. The area allocated is shrinking by the day :clapping:

41 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I work with a bloke who goes to uni at UWE and he said with all the  buildings planned for the new Law Faculty there doesn't seem to be a lot of room left for a full size stadium. The area allocated is shrinking by the day :clapping:

The revised design should fit

basic_stand.jpg

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Well, we took 3,000 to Birmingham when we played them last.

More attendance bullshit from the sags....

"The final scoreline was extremely harsh on John Ward's determined League Two side - and the noisy 2,358 horde who had followed them up the M5 from Bristol."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25663171

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Well, we took 3,000 to Birmingham when we played them last.

And the attendance against Crawley was admittedly very poor,

But the first two rounds of the FA Cup are not what they used to be. Coventry had just 2,000. 

In fact the whole FA Cup is not what it used to be.

when you are not wining an augment ,stop digging