IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

38 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Points West now FFS. I want to kill myself.

Have you ever seen anything more cringeworthy?

Yes, have you ever seen such a bunch of naval gazing, self obsessed football fans.

That piece on the tele wasn't just cringeworthy but vomit inducing.

Their  over inflated opinion of themselves is truly a sign of some sort of  mental disorder.

Why do they feel the need to write countless books about going on away trips to such footballing hotspots such as  Basingstoke and a football season about an below average team in the basement of the football  league.

32 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

What have the 1-5ers done now?

They had some ******** on who`s written a book of god awful poems about them and had him reading one of the worst bits of `verse` I`ve ever had the misfortune to hear with that bloody dirge playing in the background.

As far as I could tell it was about him going to Ikea or some such but it truly was awful. Apparently they print them in their programme.

It was that bad I imagine most g*s fans watching it would have been cringing as well knowing it`s another gift they`ve handed us on a plate.

Worth a watch on the I-player it is truly dreadful. It was in the last ten minutes of the programme.

Football Manager update......

It is actually possible to get rid of the Gas. After being sacked by Wally for going on holiday all of the time and leaving Stewy to run first team affairs I had a short but successful stint at the 6 digit hillbillies of Yeovil before amazingly managing to keep Whitehawk Welfare in League 2.

To my delight the Rovers job came up again and I took it. I managed to finish 23rd in League 2 and send the Sags back into non-league oblivion.

Wally sacked me again, but this time I stayed unemployed until the Rovers job became available again. I applied and got the job. This time I went for all out destruction. I signed agent Akinde (now 36) for the entire transfer budget on a 5 year deal. I then proceeded to stick him in goal. I went into the transfer market and bought as many over 30's keepers on 5 year deals as I could. I then offered all remaining players to clubs for free.

With my team full of aged keepers I came up with a new formation and got hammered 19-1 at home to Dagenham and Redbridge. After weeks of getting slaughtered and taking the blue few to rock bottom I was sacked again after fans had protested outside of the ground (and probably punched a few horses).

I stayed unemployed until the Gas job came up again and numb nuts Hamer jumped at the chance of having me destroy the Gas who were now struggling at the foot of the Vanarama North.

My most memorable defeat was the 31-0 home thumping by the mighty Dover Athletic. 

Other fine defeats included a 23-0 home destruction by Weston-Super-Mare, and a 21-0 away defeat to Hemel Hempstead.

For some unknown reason the board were pleased to have me in charge.

In the end I was sacked with 7 games to go, but by then my Sag team of aged keepers fate was well and truly sealed.

I got rid of the Gas and it was good to see them at the level they should be....in the "others" section alongside teams like Mangotsfield and Bristol Manor Farm.

Goodnight Irene.

IMG_0936.PNG

IMG_0947.PNG

IMG_0950.PNG

IMG_0954.PNG

IMG_0955.PNG

IMG_0956.PNG

IMG_0957.PNG

• Like 13

21 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

You know you could just move the keeper position out of goal right? That way there is no one in goal or do they prevent that on this footy manager.

You have to have someone between the sticks unfortunately. Agent Akinde was fantastic. Let more in than a Gas babe at Chasers.

22 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Football Manager update......

It is actually possible to get rid of the Gas. After being sacked by Wally for going on holiday all of the time and leaving Stewy to run first team affairs I had a short but successful stint at the 6 digit hillbillies of Yeovil before amazingly managing to keep Whitehawk Welfare in League 2.

To my delight the Rovers job came up again and I took it. I managed to finish 23rd in League 2 and send the Sags back into non-league oblivion.

Wally sacked me again, but this time I stayed unemployed until the Rovers job became available again. I applied and got the job. This time I went for all out destruction. I signed agent Akinde (now 36) for the entire transfer budget on a 5 year deal. I then proceeded to stick him in goal. I went into the transfer market and bought as many over 30's keepers on 5 year deals as I could. I then offered all remaining players to clubs for free.

With my team full of aged keepers I came up with a new formation and got hammered 19-1 at home to Dagenham and Redbridge. After weeks of getting slaughtered and taking the blue few to rock bottom I was sacked again after fans had protested outside of the ground (and probably punched a few horses).

I stayed unemployed until the Gas job came up again and numb nuts Hamer jumped at the chance of having me destroy the Gas who were now struggling at the foot of the Vanarama North.

My most memorable defeat was the 31-0 home thumping by the mighty Dover Athletic. 

Other fine defeats included a 23-0 home destruction by Weston-Super-Mare, and a 21-0 away defeat to Hemel Hempstead.

For some unknown reason the board were pleased to have me in charge.

In the end I was sacked with 7 games to go, but by then my Sag team of aged keepers fate was well and truly sealed.

I got rid of the Gas and it was good to see them at the level they should be....in the "others" section alongside teams like Mangotsfield and Bristol Manor Farm.

Goodnight Irene.

IMG_0936.PNG

IMG_0947.PNG

IMG_0950.PNG

IMG_0954.PNG

IMG_0955.PNG

IMG_0956.PNG

IMG_0957.PNG

you need more holidays

• Like 5

After postponement of game at Stourbridge their game against Barrow now is commentary on 5 live.

Two arising points from this.

1.  Love they're 2nd choice after mighty Stourbridge.

2.  Surprised BBC hasn't warned its listeners to wear earplugs to protect from the noise made by the masses hordes of the best supporters in the world.

Edited by Malago

30 minutes ago, Malago said:

After postponement of game at Stourbridge their game against Barrow now is commentary on 5 live.

2.  Surprised BBC hasn't warned its listeners to wear earplugs to protect from the noise made by the masses hordes of the best supporters in the world.

Really..? How many have Barrow brought for this one then..?

1 hour ago, Malago said:

As they constantly go on about their fantastic atmosphere, I expect you won't even get to hear the commentators due to the deafening din at the Mem today...

4 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Didn't even know it had kicked off....

Oh well, come on Barrow!

started at 2, Barrow probably been closest to getting a second.

In fact they have just this second had a penalty shout denied, with the striker booked for diving. Commentators adamant it was a penalty "all day long"

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

started at 2, Barrow probably been closest to getting a second.

In fact they have just this second had a penalty shout denied, with the striker booked for diving. Commentators adamant it was a penalty "all day long"

Just wait till the Sags get a pen for a foul committed outside the box...