IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

We've got Matty Taylor  ,  We'll be ok thanks . He was cheap as well just in case you were wondering .#Alwaysinourshadow :yes:

All those goals they're scoring without the "snake".. but remember, they don't care, not even their best player :clapping:

Edited by Sergio Georgini
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

If it's important to you I was actually looking for Tin Plavotic's goal but that hadn't been uploaded yet so thought I'd give myself a moment to chuckle. Hope that meets with your satisfaction.

Should have just had a look at your point return since Oct 29th. 9 points? Even Rotherham have picked up more. Even if you support City it must be hard not to have a chuckle at.

47 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

well you'd know all about that 15er

That was the point I was making. 

32 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Says a fan of the pikeys who flash up every goal we concede at their stolen ground . Oh the irony 

This doesn't happen, not sure why you lot are so adamant it does. But, even if it did happen, it's not as if you're sat mid table and we would be cheering for no reason is it? 15M spent and you look likely to go down based on form since Oct.

And all those threads at the start of the season raving about how you were gonna go up. Christ. 

6 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Should have just had a look at your point return since Oct 29th. 9 points? Even Rotherham have picked up more. Even if you support City it must be hard not to have a chuckle at.

This doesn't happen, not sure why you lot are so adamant it does. But, even if it did happen, it's not as if you're sat mid table and we would be cheering for no reason is it? 15M spent and you look likely to go down based on form since Oct.

And all those threads at the start of the season raving about how you were gonna go up. Christ. 

Someone's a bit bitter, you can say whatever you want about us because we've got one cog not working in the system.

We have everything else, brilliant stadium, loads of money, great team, great infrastructure, brilliant academy, new training ground coming (apparently), and everything else. We have one problem, what about you?

Edited by Matty Taylor [BCFC]

37 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

Someone's a bit bitter, you can say whatever you want about us because we've got one cog not working in the system.

We have everything else, brilliant stadium, loads of money, great team, great infrastructure, brilliant academy, new training ground coming (apparently), and everything else. We have one problem, what about you?

Unfortunately that one problem is that we are shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Unfortunately that one problem is that we are shit.

Because of the manager, excluding RB I think any one of our players could easily walk in to at least a third of Championship teams, some in to the top teams. We have a great squad that most other managers could utilise properly.

Edited by Matty Taylor [BCFC]
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

They've got 99 problems but a rich (owner) ain't one. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

Because of the manager, excluding RB I think any one of our players could easily walk in to at least a third of Championship teams, some in to the top teams. We have a great squad that most other managers could utilise properly.

I know, but unfortunately our benificent overlord cannot see that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Its always nice to know your obsessed with us non league'r . You have actually been looking at our points breakdown you sad ****. I can honestly say i don't know who you are playin from week to week , bellend

Also, the massive difference between us and you is this. You don't care how you get on as long as we lose. This thread is a test amount to that. WE LAUGH AT YOU ****  W I T

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 2

On Wed Feb 15 2017 at 20:27, RedRaw said:

I see the BP have published a completely pointless article that attempts to perpetuate the myth of sag heads singing and supporting the team throughout and that the mem is a "fantastic" stadium creating an "excellent" atmosphere.

The writer is meant to be impartial but is clearly blowing smoke up their arse, amongst other things comparing it favourably with the Pirelli, kingsmeadow and priestfield stadiums (not really raising the bar much) however, I can't help thinking this article may be some sort of boardroom propaganda pushed out to the media to start sowing the seed for staying at the mem......?

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/comment-at-look-at-bristol-rovers-and-the-memorial-stadium-with-fresh-eyes/story-30139480-detail/story.html

Simple. The Evil is edited by Gasheads.

47 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

It's hilarious how they think their droaning signature tune, about some American prostitute, that they copied from Plymouth, is some sort of inspiring battle cry..!

As for their "boys" well, it's actually cringeworthy!

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Classic!

IMG_1205.PNG

It's funny because a few weeks ago they refused to believe that they only had around 700 at Rochdale as well....it's all a big conspiracy with those ******* idiots isn't it? :pacifier:

For a set of fans who bore everyone to death about how unbelievable their away support is, you'd think they'd take a few more to their away matches....

Maybe there was another bike ride somewhere?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It's funny because a few weeks ago they refused to believe that they only had around 700 at Rochdale as well....it's all a big conspiracy with those ******* idiots isn't it? :pacifier:

For a set of fans who bore everyone to death about how unbelievable their away support is, you'd think they'd take a few more to their away matches....

Maybe there was another bike ride somewhere?

It clearly wasn't a MENSA convention, that they were missing out on. 

• Like 3