IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hang on Chief - you went off on a rant or two at people daring to inject humour into the 'Famara Diedhiou' thread (mainly because you posted a serious response to a joke and got sensitive because you hadn't got the humour). You said you were fed up at people's attempts at humour hijacking serious debates on here - you found it tedious and unfunny yet now you reply to 'yarp' with 'narp' - which is surely an attempt to inject humour because it sure don't qualify as serious debate...

Can't have it both ways....but I will be in the front row of your next stand up comedy show because 'narp' is a promising start....

I was objecting to the hijacking of a thread through the same tired old jokes that are done every season.

A one response "narp" to a question along the lines of "is this thread going to be full of "yarps" now?" was answering the question asked (no), just happened to be done through referencing the film the "yarp" was from.

As stated at the time, I enjoy the humour on OTIB, the same old puns done on every rumour thread in every transfer window not so much, and that was what I objected to.

I'll have my cake now.

• Like 1

When people say they find that lot funny, are they actually serious? God it winds me up. The utter ignorance, the bile, the viciousness for absolutely no reason. The desire for an echochamber, all of it. It makes me want to put my head through a large, thick wall.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, FramptonRed said:

Every time i look at football chat this thread is always at the top of the page.

I cant believe there's nearly 22,000 replies to this thread,who gives a flying f### about the gas anyway.

Judging by how angry it seems to make you, I'd suggest that you do :)

• Like 2

Just now, El Hombrecito said:

Just now, El Hombrecito said:

No i'm not angry about it,Sorry if it comes across that way.I actually find it amusing how many replies to this post.

2 hours ago, FramptonRed said:

Every time i look at football chat this thread is always at the top of the page.

I cant believe there's nearly 22,000 replies to this thread,who gives a flying f### about the gas anyway.

and 1,495,481 views ! 

we love em because they are comedy gold :clapping:

1 minute ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

So, back on track, what funny shit have the Gash been up to today?

Nothing in particular today, but if you want to watch their new goal keeper racially abusing and fcuking a lady boy, with his mates, then the links are still available via his Wikipedia page! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Nothing in particular today, but if you want to watch their new goal keeper racially abusing and fcuking a lady boy, with his mates, then the links are still available via his Wikipedia page! 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh! 

I've just found it. I need eye bleach !!

and the gas have just signed him? WTF. Who next? Nile Ranger! 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Ill let you know when they lose to Yate town tomorrow, for my sins i live in Yate so will be popping along for a drinking session with some gashead mates. Should be some comedy on display.

Edited by Mayes86
Spelling
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Just been leaked that Rovers new training ground will have a state of the art sprinkler system incorporating nanotechnology which is invisible to the naked eye so you will only know it’s there because chairman Stephen Hamster says so. Adapted to fit the geological features of Colony Farm and designed with sensors monitoring real time  meteorological conditions at The Colony the system is called Colonic Irrigation.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, bert tann said:

Just been leaked that Rovers new training ground will have a state of the art sprinkler system incorporating nanotechnology which is invisible to the naked eye so you will only know it’s there because chairman Stephen Hamster says so. Adapted to fit the geological features of Colony Farm and designed with sensors monitoring real time  meteorological conditions at The Colony the system is called Colonic Irrigation.

Very elaborate. 

Sags have been telling us that the Sky is their limit. 

12 minutes ago, bert tann said:

... and we're back on track. Thank you, Bert.

• Like 4

There was a great post on there yesterday about getting Lambert back to the Mem - "Assuming he's now dropping down to Div 1 what other club can seriously outbid us in this division".

Must be all the millions bid on all of those players they have went for that has made someone come out with that beauty!!

4 minutes ago, wood_red said:

There was a great post on there yesterday about getting Lambert back to the Mem - "Assuming he's now dropping down to Div 1 what other club can seriously outbid us in this division".

Must be all the millions bid on all of those players they have went for that has made someone come out with that beauty!!

On a serious, note what Wages do you think they could realistically offer him, 6k maybe.?