IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, miser said:

Fundemental problem with developing the Mem is money - they ain't got any. Plus it's a small site - you wouldn't consider it if there wasn't a ground there at the moment. 

They could tap up their sister club in Spain for a loan. They've just sold a player for £200M.

What a Thursday eh? PSG got Neymar and Roverzzz got Neyground. 

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 5
  • Haha 13

And 2nd prize today to this ******* idiot.

He actually believes Hamer's version of events the deluded fool.

mariobalotelli
Fans' Favourite

mariobalotelli Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 412 posts
6 minutes ago 
Post Options

Post by mariobalotelli on 6 minutes

We're not going to go back grovelling to them.

We walked because UWE weren't willing to accommodate the terms we wanted. We gave UWE a deadline, then ignored it and we walked to say show that the terms were serious and we were to be taken seriously.

If this is to get on back then it's UWE who have to rethink their approach.
Edited by Esmond Million's Bung

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Asschat is a joy to behold tonight, the bestest fans in the world are fighting like rats in a sack.

Why is that? Are some fans stating the obvious and getting slagged off by the blinkered gash?

No surprise there then. As long as they keep sucking up the bull the vast majority deserve all they get, or rather all that they don't get.

What blows my mind is Rovers fans still sticking up for Wael, he must have known the deadline that they set with UWE, he would have known when the deadline was set that it was going to get pulled, it was just a formality, so therefore he must have known that the proverbial was going to hit the fan, and he still went on holiday, or decided to go on holiday so he wasn't here to take questions, either way it's very very poor from Wael and he looks like a massive bottler.   And to cap it all they put that joker Hamer out in the media and he has an absolute Teresa May!  Yet still some Rovers fans stick up for him and think it's part of some master plan!  It literally blows my mind how some can stay loyal

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, miser said:

Fundemental problem with developing the Mem is money - they ain't got any. Plus it's a small site - you wouldn't consider it if there wasn't a ground there at the moment. 

The last time I took any interest in them was when they told us they had a new multi zillion billion pound new owner. 

Your not seriously telling me that they got their facts wrong are you...........................:whistle:

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

The last time I took any interest in them was when they told us they had a new multi zillion billion pound new owner. 

Your not seriously telling me that they got their facts wrong are you...........................:whistle:

Billionaire in sand grains - easy mistake! 

6 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I suspect they thought he owned a shit load of camel's but now many of them think that he is more like the female organ that makes the camel toe impression in women leggings.

Just an after thought. They have sold over three thousand Season tickets recently, at an average of Say £300, that would give receipts of about £900,00. Has that been pocketed, or used in the day to day running, if as suggested they haven't paid some bills? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I suspect they thought he owned a shit load of camel's but now many of them think that he is more like the female organ that makes the camel toe impression in women leggings.

What gives you that impression?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And 2nd prize today to this ******* idiot.

He actually believes Hamer's version of events the deluded fool.

mariobalotelli
Fans' Favourite

mariobalotelli Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 412 posts
6 minutes ago 
Post Options

Post by mariobalotelli on 6 minutes

We're not going to go back grovelling to them.

We walked because UWE weren't willing to accommodate the terms we wanted. We gave UWE a deadline, then ignored it and we walked to say show that the terms were serious and we were to be taken seriously.

If this is to get on back then it's UWE who have to rethink their approach.

A fine example of gaslogic.

Where do these people come from, the Twylight Zone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1