IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 minutes ago, B block said:

Looks like they have a new cash generator model, they are expanding in to other sports

'Giant tent' being discussed to end rain delays in cricket

Surely Rovers solution would be pac a macs for the players?! :yes:

49 minutes ago, B block said:

Looks like they have a new cash generator model, they are expanding in to other sports

'Giant tent' being discussed to end rain delays in cricket

Let's be honest, they'd have more chance being Gloucestershires  rivals  than they have our's ... #17years

• Haha 1

I think Henbury sag is just an attention seeking pillock. All his posts make him out to be 'in the know' or are 'look at me' posts. We already know the bloke is a proven liar from his 'disabled City fan attacked' garbage.

If, god forbid, I was a methane snorting tent dweller who was crap at maths, i would be embarrassed to be associated with the plank in all honesty.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

This Forum is beginning to sound and behave using the tactics that Millwall fans used to employ. For those youngsters who started supporting after the hooligan era, I'll explain. One Millwall fan would assume the attire of a Rovers fan and then get into the Tote End. For about 20 minutes of the match he would act and pretend to be a Gashead. Then, out of the blue, they would start punching and hitting all those around them. The confusion this created made Gasheads start fighting other Gasheads in the ensuing mayhem. So, one solitary idiot caused a major upset. That is what is happening here on this Forum. I suspect a Sh1thead has probably infiltrated us and is constantly spreading stupid rumours about takeovers, the financial concerns about the Al Qadi family, their family rifts etc. etc. NONE of us has any real idea what happens behind the closed doors of a board meeting. Maybe someone connected to the directors is leaking little tit bits every now and then (as with WW2 espionage.....release a few truths to give it credibility and then add loads of lies that you want to spread) but why can't we all just get behind our team. We have probably the best manager in League 1 (and probably the Championship!) We have a team of players who want to play for the Blue and White Quarters and , thankfully, we have a huge following of true Blue fans who get behind the team every week. So, can the moaners and the lie mongerers just give it a rest. You are playing into the hands of the Teds, who know we are coming up on the outside and they are running so scared they will employ any tactic to try to drag us back. When I started viewing this Forum is was useful, interesting, funny and well, everything you want in a fans Forum. Now, however, I log in, see the usual boring (We're doomed!!') topics. The longest I've spent on this Forum recently is now, writing this. Come on, let's get back to issues that are true and positive. Don't give the Teds any ammo to stir things up.

Who was that?!?  You have to provide a link for that classic!

19 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

This Forum is beginning to sound and behave using the tactics that Millwall fans used to employ. For those youngsters who started supporting after the hooligan era, I'll explain. One Millwall fan would assume the attire of a Rovers fan and then get into the Tote End. For about 20 minutes of the match he would act and pretend to be a Gashead. Then, out of the blue, they would start punching and hitting all those around them. The confusion this created made Gasheads start fighting other Gasheads in the ensuing mayhem. So, one solitary idiot caused a major upset. That is what is happening here on this Forum. I suspect a Sh1thead has probably infiltrated us and is constantly spreading stupid rumours about takeovers, the financial concerns about the Al Qadi family, their family rifts etc. etc. NONE of us has any real idea what happens behind the closed doors of a board meeting. Maybe someone connected to the directors is leaking little tit bits every now and then (as with WW2 espionage.....release a few truths to give it credibility and then add loads of lies that you want to spread) but why can't we all just get behind our team. We have probably the best manager in League 1 (and probably the Championship!) We have a team of players who want to play for the Blue and White Quarters and , thankfully, we have a huge following of true Blue fans who get behind the team every week. So, can the moaners and the lie mongerers just give it a rest. You are playing into the hands of the Teds, who know we are coming up on the outside and they are running so scared they will employ any tactic to try to drag us back. When I started viewing this Forum is was useful, interesting, funny and well, everything you want in a fans Forum. Now, however, I log in, see the usual boring (We're doomed!!') topics. The longest I've spent on this Forum recently is now, writing this. Come on, let's get back to issues that are true and positive. Don't give the Teds any ammo to stir things up.

A couple of things stand out there,a huge following,WTF,and the one “wall” fan actually took the tote by himself.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

Presumably that's today's belter from Slagchat?

"a huge following of true blue fans who get behind the team every week"....ha ha, Bollocks.

"we've been infiltrated by pesky shitheads blah blah blah, we're coming up on the rails, they're running scared" etc...:rofl2br:

******* dipstick.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

If the poster of that isn’t in a psychiatric institution, they should be, what a deluded, disturbed saghead.

And he’s one of their more level headed fans,what does that say about the rest of them..........

One of our "friends"'s response to part of that thread.... but they're not obsessed with us though, right?!?  

We've some belters on this forum but I can't think of one single person who, if there was any discussion about naming the Stadium, would come up with this sort of "joke".  They wouldn't even factor into any of our thinking!

And one other thing...their forum...why is it that if you move to the next page of a thread it opens at the bottom post? Even their forum is tinpot!

image.png.2d6699565af60b02db057b30bd78bd99.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

You are playing into the hands of the Teds, who know we are coming up on the outside and they are running so scared they will employ any tactic to try to drag us back

That is brilliant. :clapping:

They are obviously edging ever nearer to us with their unpaid for fences, training field, championship sprinklers, clean carpets, condemned pasty hut, plastic patio chairs, 'huge' attendances, 'massive' transfer spending, 'billionaire' owner..........

To be fair, that is a lot for us to be scared about. I mean, how on earth are we supposed to compete with all that?

Edited by RED4LIFE
Whats the point of posting anything if you dont need to edit it?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

shine a ******* light........they love to give bless em

• Haha 2

Haha, read this earlier on their forum with a load of other deluded trash.  The teds are running scared of us, we have the best manager in League 1 or The Championship.  Earlier they were saying SL sold £190m of shares because of the dire mess we were in.

They can't understand that their manager is nowhere near the best in the championship or L1. If that wre the case, he would have been poached, we are not running scared of their little tinpot outfit and we are financially probably one of the best run clubs in British football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

This Forum is beginning to sound and behave using the tactics that Millwall fans used to employ. For those youngsters who started supporting after the hooligan era, I'll explain. One Millwall fan would assume the attire of a Rovers fan and then get into the Tote End. For about 20 minutes of the match he would act and pretend to be a Gashead. Then, out of the blue, they would start punching and hitting all those around them. The confusion this created made Gasheads start fighting other Gasheads in the ensuing mayhem. So, one solitary idiot caused a major upset. That is what is happening here on this Forum. I suspect a Sh1thead has probably infiltrated us and is constantly spreading stupid rumours about takeovers, the financial concerns about the Al Qadi family, their family rifts etc. etc. NONE of us has any real idea what happens behind the closed doors of a board meeting. Maybe someone connected to the directors is leaking little tit bits every now and then (as with WW2 espionage.....release a few truths to give it credibility and then add loads of lies - fits with Henbury sag then that you want to spread) but why can't we all just get behind our team. We have probably the best manager in League 1 (and probably the Championship!) Is this the same Manager who had 'taken them as far as he could last week? We have a team of players who want to play for the Blue and White Quarters and , thankfully, we have a huge following of true Blue fans - 8000 is hardly huge who get behind the team every week. So, can the moaners and the lie mongerers just give it a rest. You are playing into the hands of the Teds, who know we are coming up on the outside and they are running so scared they will employ any tactic to try to drag us back- you have got to be kidding me? 'coming up on the outside? WTF??? They're not even close!!. When I started viewing this Forum is was useful, interesting, funny and well, everything you want in a fans Forum. Now, however, I log in, see the usual boring (We're doomed!!') topics. The longest I've spent on this Forum recently is now, writing this. Come on, let's get back to issues that are true and positive. Don't give the Teds any ammo to stir things up.

Surely even the gasheads don't swallow this utter barlox? What an utterly deluded ****wit! It's given me a damn good laugh though! :P

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

'Nuff sed!

"We have probably the best manager in League 1 (and probably the Championship!) We have a team of players who want to play for the Blue and White Quarters and , thankfully, we have a huge following of true Blue fans who get behind the team every week. So, can the moaners and the lie mongerers just give it a rest. You are playing into the hands of the Teds, who know we are coming up on the outside and they are running so scared they will employ any tactic to try to drag us back". 

7 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Ah yes... Of course :laughcont:

Screenshot_20171005-190101.png

Keep scrolling...

Nope even further...

Ah, finally!

Screenshot_20171005-190109.png

Good job then they beat a ten man bottom of the league side 2-1 at home in their last game, eh?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

:blink::rofl2br:That is truly quite astonishing.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Presumably that's today's belter from Slagchat?

"a huge following of true blue fans who get behind the team every week"....ha ha, Bollocks.

"we've been infiltrated by pesky shitheads blah blah blah, we're coming up on the rails, they're running scared" etc...:rofl2br:

******* dipstick.

I’m sorry but 518 pages in and this gashead has brought tears of laughter to my eyes like never before. That’s got to be one of the greatest conspiracy theories and deluded “we’re coming for you” posts I have had the joy to read 

could we be at 1000 pages this time next year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

Oh my days! Own up, which one of you posted this?

:rofl2br:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, myol'man said:

as the gap nears the 17 year mark, got me wondering have we ever been above them for so long in our history? 

Yes.

20 years at one point from the 60s through to the early 80s and obviously the 22 years we were in the football league before their circus arrived.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes.

20 years at one point from the 60s through to the early 80s and obviously the 22 years we were in the football league before their circus arrived.

they got promoted to the 2nd division in 1974 two years before we hit the big time, they must have gone above us at least once in two seasons

8 minutes ago, myol'man said:

they got promoted to the 2nd division in 1974 two years before we hit the big time, they must have gone above us at least once in two seasons

Yeah, just checked that myself :whistle:

You could be right, they probably did at some point in those 2 years so this could be the longest we've been above them since they joined the Football League.

I'll drink to that.

tick tock 

"cumin fer you shitheads"

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

3 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

My mind is boggling out of its capsule. Do those dirty, web toed ring fingerers swallow this load of old crusty bollocks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1