IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Personally, I have never claimed Rovers have bigger home/away attendances, and have always known City are the bigger club (though if talking number of fans when a nipper growing up in Redland..Rovers had more fans|)....we have as many delusional fans as you do..though I don't doubt the stats you could show...what gets me is the misunderstanding  on the 'jealousy' front...yes, we'd love what you have in terms of stadium/investment...but to be you/like you....nope...might be from the same City but we love our downtrodden roots...though there are many 'red' areas of Bristol I couldn't dream of living in when it comes to all that is downtrodden...

"The air they breathe, the must tell tall tales. If you ask any Rovers fan where they were born they will say "I were born on the island of Sarowak". You cannot get a straight answer from a Bristol Rovers supporter."

"Mark are you a Bristol Rovers supporter? I hate to say it but they're shocking liars. I've known 3 Bristol Rovers supporters intimately, shocking liars!"

"Look at my Wikipedia page...Danny Frederick Baker, I'm not called Frederick, I've never been called Frederick in my life! Wikipedia? They might as well just call it Bristol Rovers!"

"I've quite rightly identified all Bristol Rovers supporters as notorious liars. We want an accurate two word description of every club in the country by the end of the season, so Bristol Rovers, notorious liars. That sort of thing."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You just have to laugh at the most deluded of deluded :laughcont:

**** them.
When we hit rock bottom we stood strong and supported our club , they didn’t even fall as far as us and they turned their backs in 1982 and their club died.
They hate the fact that our hardcore support is stronger than theirs and they know that whatever a mess our club is in we’ll always stick with it and not turn our backs.
I want our owners to give us the facilities that we deserve but I don’t ever want to be like them.
Like another poster said they used to get crowds of 28,000 in the 70s and 25,000 of those disappeared when the going got tough only a few years later.
And don’t forget we beat the Busby babes 4-0 so we’ve still got the most impressive record match v Man UTD.
FTG'

Christ.

The bitterness just oozes out if that post.

Total bollocks as well....what a pr1ck :clap:

To be fair to them, the vast majority of Gasheads I know have been nothing but complimentary.  Not happy of course but then neither would I be if the tables were turned!

One of them couldn’t help banging on about the “biased local media!” though.  Yes that’s right, the local media ought to ignore the club that won a quarter final against Manchester United and instead they should concentrate on the club that lost 4-1 on the weekend to Gillingham. :rofl2br:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Rovers fan on H&J on Talksport now just phoned in and although said fair play to City he then undid his praise by saying one thing we (Rovers) do have over them (City) is our support, we have a bigger Away following and everyone tells us how great we are etc etc blah blah blah unreal!!

So the fact that we currently average 600 more fans per away game means nothing to that thick-as-shit Saghead then?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

3 hours ago, alexukhc said:

I see gasheads arguing with each other about the game last night, some happy for us, verses very sad and angry bitter ones, did they not go watch home alone last night? 

Don’t forget that Home Alone was followed by Love Actually. No wonder they feel bitter, having their noses rubbed in the fact that not even their Mothers love them!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

pretty ****"in far from wanting to be like you...enjoy the media w"nkfest going on today...though god knows you have proven more than capable of doing that amongst yourselves...past masters at it...

Coming from a Gashead?....the hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Happy Christmas Dick head. 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

**** them.
When we hit rock bottom we stood strong and supported our club , they didn’t even fall as far as us and they turned their backs in 1982 and their club died.
They hate the fact that our hardcore support is stronger than theirs and they know that whatever a mess our club is in we’ll always stick with it and not turn our backs.
I want our owners to give us the facilities that we deserve but I don’t ever want to be like them.
Like another poster said they used to get crowds of 28,000 in the 70s and 25,000 of those disappeared when the going got tough only a few years later.
And don’t forget we beat the Busby babes 4-0 so we’ve still got the most impressive record match v Man UTD.
FTG'

The morons actually believe this tosh! 

Yet completely ignore their own stats! 

Less than 4K for their last match at Eastville and their crowds dropped to 5k in their conference season. 

The difference is that ours are now back up to 20k, whereas theirs struggle to get over 8k. 

59 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Personally, I have never claimed Rovers have bigger home/away attendances, and have always known City are the bigger club (though if talking number of fans when a nipper growing up in Redland..Rovers had more fans|)....we have as many delusional fans as you do..though I don't doubt the stats you could show...what gets me is the misunderstanding  on the 'jealousy' front...yes, we'd love what you have in terms of stadium/investment...but to be you/like you....nope...might be from the same City but we love our downtrodden roots...though there are many 'red' areas of Bristol I couldn't dream of living in when it comes to all that is downtrodden...

In 1982, you so wanted our stadium, you tried to steal it from the administrator. Didn't work though.

Rovers have ALWAYS wanted the good things that other clubs have - more precisely, what we have, and feel that you're being in some way deprived your entitlement. The reality is you have NOTHING and deserve NOTHING. Whatever asset you've ever owned e.g. Eastville, or stolen e.g. the Memorial Ground, you've squandered. 

Always the victim's.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

**** them.
FTG'

City wins against MU - 11

Rovers wins against MU - 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

**** them.
FTG'

Hahaha ! utter shite, as usual.

Their crowds went down to 2k when they first arrived at Trumpton.

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So this season we have beaten Watford, Stoke, Palarce and now the mighty mancs.  What will it take to impress those Sags.  Do we have to win the champiins league?

No, they did that when they beat Grimsby at Wembley. They had an Open Top Bus tour to celebrate achieving league football