IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Comment from an Argyle forum on the Sags new appointment. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

by Czarcasm
I’ve always said he ran us like he was still running little Yeovil. A small time thinker who will not for one second be missed. 

Adios Smarmy.
  •  
  •  

Plymouth get better and better by the minute

• Like 1

OK which one of you is "ipgas" - on asschat talking about Barnet :

They have a better ground than we do

No they don't.

It's all covered, apart from the home end it is all seated. It has bars in every stand.  It has a fitness centre and it has a restaurant, as well as a number of 3G pitches and a car park.

I think those facilities outweigh open terraces, tents and food cabins

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

I like Plymouth now

0FE292DB-0924-4EFA-975E-29E5016F4AEE.png

Let’s not forget what a vile bunch of inbreds the Plymouth fans (most) are as well. 

Even Adolf Hiter would notice that we are bigger & better than Rovers.  That wouldn’t suddenly make him a likeable guy..! 

51 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

OK which one of you is "ipgas" - on asschat talking about Barnet :

They have a better ground than we do

No they don't.

It's all covered, apart from the home end it is all seated. It has bars in every stand.  It has a fitness centre and it has a restaurant, as well as a number of 3G pitches and a car park.

I think those facilities outweigh open terraces, tents and food cabins

But it’s lacking a grotto ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spoons said:

People take the Mick out of the way rovers behaved at Plymouth..but let's be honest some of our fans would have reacted the same way if not worse tons late penalty?

Been there seen it with my own eyes hundreds of times!!

This. Guessing our lot would've made it across....

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Let’s not forget what a vile bunch of inbreds the Plymouth fans (most) are as well. 

Even Adolf Hiter would notice that we are bigger & better than Rovers.  That wouldn’t suddenly make him a likeable guy..! 

Agreed. I'll never forget their over the top, vile gloating back in 2004. Neither will I forget how their fans laughably disappeared without a trace when they dropped back down the leagues a few years later. At least the blue few actually have the guts to keep the rivalry going despite the gap. Argyle are just pathetic.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

They have a bit of a rivalry with Barnet from their non-league days too.

Yes because Barnet won the league and didn't have an open bus tour which made it even more obvious that Rovers had one following their Wembley victory because we had one for winning the 'double'....and so like the jealous obsessed souls that they are they had to have one.....Oh, but then they said it was 'for the kids' in an attempt to disguise the real reason for their open bus tour. Child abuse as well as racist horse punchers then?!!! :rofl2br:

Edited by Cheesleysmate

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Agreed. I'll never forget their over the top, vile gloating back in 2004. Neither will I forget how their fans laughably disappeared without a trace when they dropped back down the leagues a few years later. At least the blue few actually have the guts to keep the rivalry going despite the gap. Argyle are just pathetic.

Pity we can't post on Asschat, though. Thin skinned cousin chasers.

54 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Not a surprising reaction given that the sags had probably spent the whole game giving him dog`s abuse for being a gurt shithead like they normally do with anyone vaguely connected with us. I bet Ryan Taylor got loads as well.

That was in front of the Plymouth fans though. Sags were at the other end. I think he gave them a sarcastic clap when he was substituted :clapping:

25 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

That was in front of the Plymouth fans though. Sags were at the other end. I think he gave them a sarcastic clap when he was substituted :clapping:

He was fist pumping in front of the methane snorters when Argyle equalised at 1-1.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 20:50, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Perhaps if your home attendances weren’t so embarrassingly shit your ‘Billionaire’ owners might be happier to pay for a decent stadium for you to play in? 

..the stadium holds 11,000 (yeah I i know with  100,000 locked outside- you lot are predictable)...the owners are not going to build a new stadium, we all know that, in fact buggered if I know why they bothered  in the first place-  9,000 is still a good crowd in the lower divisions and will be looking at yours next season when you are lower/mid in the championship...it is what it is-  we ain't going away- your billionnaire isn't going to buy your way into the premiership or there would be signs of that already...

7 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

..the stadium holds 11,000 (yeah I i know with  100,000 locked outside- you lot are predictable)...the owners are not going to build a new stadium, we all know that, in fact buggered if I know why they bothered  in the first place-  9,000 is still a good crowd in the lower divisions and will be looking at yours next season when you are lower/mid in the championship...it is what it is-  we ain't going away- your billionnaire isn't going to buy your way into the premiership or there would be signs of that already...

Finish 17th in the championship last season, average attendance 19,256. 

Glad you think 9,000 is a good crowd. Really says it all about your level of support. Isn't this your greatest season in nearly 20 years? And that's the only home support you can muster? Crap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Finish 17th in the championship last season, average attendance 19,256. 

Glad you think 9,000 is a good crowd. Really says it all about your level of support. Isn't this your greatest season in nearly 20 years? And that's the only home support you can muster? Crap.

You are not the brightest light on the xmas tree are you...read again, we have 11,000 capacity- we get 9,000 , OR 90,000 as you dimwits read it...don't give a monkeys whether 'your greatest season in 20 years'...we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

Edited by st andrews gas
spelling
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

You are not the brightest light on the xmas tree are you...read again, we have 11,000 capacity- we get 9,000 , OR 90,000 as you dimwits read it...don't give a monkeys whether 'your greatest season in 20 years'...we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

You are right. 

We do hate that you are there and the majority of us can’t wait for the moment that you go bust and/or bugger off out of Bristol (again)

Until that happens, we are perfectly happy laughing at you, looking down on you and appreciating how superior we are in every single way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Yet you are the one on a city forum.

• Like 1