IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Unlike you lot to lie. What a thick deluded**** you really are. Prem in 5 years was the statement when Wally took over :laughcont: . Now look, so called training ground being sold off for housing . The worst and most embarrassing ground in the football league , out of date and stale food being sold. Fans stealing from players , fans stealing from the supporters club, attacking opposition players , racially abusing players , head butting minibuses, punching horses, trying to ruin Wycombe for you’re own failings, dodgy dealing to buy Chernobyl . Have I missed anything ? You’re a total embarrassment to the city of Bristol , your fans are nothing but Ferrell vermin that care about nothing more than to see us fail rather than any success of your own. Oh and as Danny baker called you. Bristol rovers = pathological liars . 

Have I personally offended you keyboard warrior in Eastville of all places- had a bad experience there in the past perhaps?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

That's a pity, I could do with a laugh! 

It always cheered me up! As his ‘Da slurred tripe such as “Unlucky the sh*t, we’re now richer than you, we will pass you on the way to the premier league and will buy Ashton Gate to use it as a training ground for our youth team” etc etc etc....wouldn’t have been the first time they tried to ‘get’ our stadium, yet they claim to hate it! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st andrews gas said:

Have I personally offended you keyboard warrior in Eastville of all places- had a bad experience there in the past perhaps?

:laughcont: got the brass neck to call me a keyboard warrior after some of the comments you’ve made. It’s like conversing with a ten year old . If you want to come on here with a pathetic attempt at a wind up then at least try to show some level of intelligence . I’m pointing out facts about your club that you should be embarrassed about boy. It shows the levels of your delusions of grandeur that would come on our forum trying a pathic attempt at a wind up when the reality is you are closer to forest green as a club that you are to us in infrastructure . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Just a query- what is it with the 'prowed' thing? don't quiz me, 158 MENSA score- yes, true- not bad for a 'prowed' gasser!

:laughcont: :laughcont: making things up about a Mensa score now . This lot are priceless . No wonder this thread grows and grows :laughcont: absolute belters the lot of them :laughcont:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

well, it's true ...and i am 'prowed' of it...

Really ? The level of drivel you’ve posted on here in the past would suggest otherwise boy . Now , trying to come across as self deprecating because you’ve been put firmly in your place is quite cringeworthy to be honest. 

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

Not as much as you hate the fact that your funny little club have been in our shadow for practically your whole history.

We laugh at you and you provide constant entertainment...the gift that keeps on giving.

You are here....yes, but you’re not a threat to us and deep down that really hurts you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

have done that before- you wouldn't believe how many fans of other clubs prefer us to you....

:laughcont: this old chestnut again :laughcont: no one cares but it’s absolute bollocks . The reason being that nobody gives a **** about you :laughcont: you’re irrelevant to the rest of English football as are we really . Stop lying to yourselves it’s pathetic . 

Just to save you the time about lying regarding you having better away support as well that will inevitably come up. Here’s some facts for you 

1EED02D1-89F0-4E58-B789-D7A902B32798.png

Edited by steviestevieneville

27 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Just a query- what is it with the 'prowed' thing? don't quiz me, 158 MENSA score- yes, true- not bad for a 'prowed' gasser!

Cringe.

You probably want to tell us you earn loads of money as well....

Go and tell your lies on Slagchat, they believe any old shit on there.

6 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

have done that before- you wouldn't believe how many fans of other clubs prefer us to you....

Well, they would say that when they’re cornered and being bored to death in a pub by a dribbling Gashead looking to have his fragile ego massaged.

People feel sorry for you, it’s called pity.

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Not as much as you hate the fact that your funny little club have been in our shadow for practically your whole history.

We laugh at you and you provide constant entertainment...the gift that keeps on giving.

You are here....yes, but you’re not a threat to us and deep down that really hurts you.

Genius! Yes. we don't like it- 'hurts' is probably the wrong word...'irks', 'grates' perhaps...now I  have enjoyed this bit of 'communication'' and am leaving you all now- will pop baclk the end of the season for another exchange...

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Cringe.

You probably want to tell us you earn loads of money as well....

Go and tell your lies on Slagchat, they believe any old shit on there.

Am happy to show you my certificate anytime/anywhere of your choosing- and my commendations from  several Japanese  government ministries...

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Yes of course, as the videos and pictures of your club and fans making a tit of themselves this weekend (again) circulate all on social media I'm sure you're adored all over Europe. F*** the Gas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1