IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And did anyone noticed the pickpocket in the middle?

before you call him a pickpocket, doesn't two hands half raised man have to have something in them or in a court of law is stealing fluff a crime?

2 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Whats the old bloke on the left doing to the bird with the scarf?

It's called "boob cricket" over there. He's part of the Rovers "leadership group" and he's tampering with her, er, balls, I think? Funny lot, them Fewers.

39 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Must have taken you a while to put that together. These things take t...

My next video is due out sometime soon. I have appointed a Project Manager who has in turn employed a project management team and a lot of things need to be looked at. This could take some time. I can’t give timescales though in case you realise that it was just a whole bunch of horse shit.

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

My next video is due out sometime soon. I have appointed a Project Manager who has in turn employed a project management team and a lot of things need to be looked at. This could take some time. I can’t give timescales though in case you realise that it was just a whole bunch of horse shit.

if you do make this one.Start with a rose growing out of it. I believe it may take some time but it should be lovely.

11 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

#consultationnotaction?

Just now, JBFC II said:

Got to feel for the guy really, he's the only thing about the club that is near league one level but he hasn't been given the chance to escape... 

Not sure he helps himself with regarding a move to a bigger club, could well be a lovely man like Wally but in the media spotlight he just makes him self look a prized *****.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, redcityman said:

I see Colonel Hans Landa as found an appropriate club to support,  although wally hasn't quite got the hang of the salute yet.

Maybe he’s starting a game of higher or lower with the fans. Wealthier than ’The Shit’? Higher or lower? Remember the  sixth richest club in the world 

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Today is the 4th anniversary of Darrell Clarke being appointed rovers manager. 

Got to feel for the guy really, he's the only thing about the club that is near league one level but he hasn't been given the chance to escape... 

Feel sorry for the guy. Not a chance. They very much suite each other . He’s up there with skeletor in my eyes 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JBFC II said:

He only kept the job because Higgs couldn't afford to sack him when they got relegated.

18 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I believe he was offered the Leeds job at one point. I wonder how long he'd have been there?