IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I find it incredible how many of them are standing by HG when it's plainly obvious he's made the whole thing up :clapping:. There would be no shame in saying ok fair enough, one of our fans is an idiot, every club has them. But they're still trying to talk as if what he's said is fact when it is blatantly obvious that it's horse**** :laugh:

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In summary

E-

‘Needs to improve basic knowledge’

Im glad that it’s your gashead mates you are more likely to impart your ‘ legal knowledge ‘ on

They must be delighted when it turns out you’ve talked utter ****.and left them adrift and in the kak 

:yes:

Maybe Gashead1981 was the advisor to the club on previous "legal" matters such as Sainsburys, Wycombe, UWE, Snakegate etc..........I mean, they all went well didn't they!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gashead1981 said:

1. Anyone can make a “claim”. I could make a serious allegation about you.  That allegation however needs to come from the alleged victim in way of a written statement for it to be worthy of an investigation. 

2. The police do have a duty, yes, but they also have procedure to follow. My belief is, it isn’t. See my post to Julie for those reasons.

3. There needs to be evidence or witness testimony to prosecute.

This is the bit i find incredible,  for a so say law professional it's incredibly naive, so small child, someone with severe learning difficulties or someone with a conditions whereby they might not even realise they were the subject of abuse has to write a statement before the authorities will act on it!

Not being one that has much use of a law professional is there any chance of the name of the firm you work for?

Don't worry I wont be using your so called expertise any time soon,  just so that if the time arosewhereby i need some advice I wouldn't be employing some cowboy to protect my interest.

• Like 2

I think you need to reference that to oldgas, not me. As he wrote the post, to me. I am not one and the same person..!!

Any chance of an apology? 

I have a great life!! Thanks. 

Trouble is if he tried to pose a question to Old Gas on your forum he’d immediately be banned for being a City fan, whereas you lot are free to come on here and engage in sensible (and sometimes not so) debate

You don't need a 'victim' to prosecute; it certainly helps...but the CPS can, and will, prosecute in the absence of a supporting testimony from a complainant. Aside from Domestic Violence/Abuse cases, however, I can't think of (m)any examples from my experience. What I am not clear on, regards the above, is whether the potential police focus is on any unlawful behaviour by Henbury Gas and/or the original alleged offence. Two sides of the same coin, but important to delineate.  

• Like 1

What is it with Rovers fans believing everything they read on a forum?

Sainsburys going ahead, they all creamed themselves. The watertight contract won’t be broken, again creamed themselves. They have been taken over by quatrillionaires, creamed themselves. UWE is going ahead, creamed themselves. UWE is going ahead... again, creamed themselves. 

They would be hopeless if they saw our transfer section of the forum. 

14 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

CCTV is classed as evidence....there is, as yet, no cctv, so the latter must be required. 

Any complaint or allegation needs a witness testimony to prosecute. 

Even if what HG says is true, unless any other witnesses that saw it, confirm it, are willing to make a statement and testify and then a suspect is arrested and questioned you can’t bring any charges.

But this case does not live and die on what Henbury does or doesn’t know, in fact, it’s got nothing to do with him other than he can supply the name of someone who was assaulted. He didn’t witness it. So you can’t focus on him solely. The only thing he can be accused of is revving you lot up over this alleged event, and it’s only him and oldgas that have mentioned it. No one else of GC really cares. 

I think your emotion is overruling your reasoning and thinking ability rather any information I’ve posted.

:laughcont:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Gashead1981 said:

You are bending what I have written to make a point. So I will bend it back.

Are you are saying that any Police Officer would not be able to discern when they feel there has been a real grievance or not? 

We are talking about a historical case here of over a year ago are we not? And one with no evidence of happening. So far. 

So, the very person this needs to start with is the alleged victim. To (a) find out if it did indeed happen (b) where and when (c) if it did happen does he know of the perpetrator? (d) did any one see it. If so, names of the people that did so further enquiries can be made.

From there you have blocks to build something. 

So far all we have is someone said something on the Internet on one forum which has been repeated on another and then dragged back up retrospectively on another forum. 

Getting warm Columbo

Indeed the alleged victim needs to be spoken to by the Police to see if any such incident has taken place and , if so , whether they are willing to make a statement

if not the officer can at least make some enquiries and check CCTV covering the persons seat

Asfar as I can decipher the one and only person that we are aware of who allegedly knows the identity of said alleged victim is Henbury Gas Which is why the officer is speaking to Henbury Gas Which (Strangely) doesn’t appear to sit well with you

Is that too complicated for you ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gashead1981 said:

I think you need to reference that to oldgas, not me. As he wrote the post, to me. I am not one and the same person..!!

Any chance of an apology? 

I have a great life!! Thanks. 

Apology! You can **** right off. Nobody is apologising to you. You are on here as a guest, but your dickish attitude, would have got one of us kicked off your sad little forum. **** off back to the shit hole that you belong in.

4 hours ago, Gashead1981 said:

My experience is whatever line of work you are in, you meet with some who do follow procedure and some who don’t, whether that is consciously or not. 

Descretion is always the better part of valour. Especially if you are a police officer. 

Ah yes, the ‘procedure’ defence as the classic excuse for inaction. Usually followed by ‘elf and safety and ‘data protection’ as justifications for not doing something. Extremely prevalent in UK business, also known as ‘jobsworth syndrome’.

The rulebook is for the guidance of the wise and the slvish adherence of the foolish. Someone famous said that.

50 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can someone fill me in on what the **** has happened?

Henbury Gas (the one with a vivid imagination, and who has posted many fatuous stories over the last few years) claimed that at one of the last home games of the 16-17 season a person with a learning disability (I believe) had their teeth knocked out in a dispute about a seat.

Adam B checked (this was a year or so ago) and no complaints were ever made, and none of the 20000 odd people there saw anything.

Despite this and Henbury Gas's record of being very wrong on many, many matters, this story became an accepted fact on Gaschat and has recently been resurrected.

Now Julie H is meeting Henbury Gas to find out about these claims so it can be investigated.

Since Julie said that Gashead 1981 turned up, seemingly with no other purpose than to try and tell a police officer how to be a police officer, and that the police officer isn't doing what a police officer should do.

Edited by JamesBCFC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

@Gashead1981 you still haven’t answered my question . Why as a mod on your forum do you ban all city fans almost instantly ? 

As  I stated we all know why . Because as a fan base you stick your collective fingers in your ears when home truths are being told . You live in a constant deluded state whilst being blinded by your hatred and bitterness towards us. You’ve been afforded time on this forum to debate . We would never be given such time on your forum. As for that post by oldgas , Jesus Christ have a look in the mirror sunshine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

@Gashead1981 you still haven’t answered my question . Why as a mod on your forum do you ban all city fans almost instantly ? 

As  I stated we all know why . Because as a fan base you stick your collective fingers in your ears when home truths are being told . You live in a constant deluded state whilst being blinded by your hatred and bitterness towards us. You’ve been afforded time on this forum to debate . We would never be given such time on your forum. As for that post by oldgas , Jesus Christ have a look in the mirror sunshine. 

@Gashead1981 has said that he doesnt and that City fans arent banned unless they start being dicks.

He did, however, conveniently gloss over the screenshot of a post by another mod on there saying that "any shithead will be banned"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Seems really chuffed with himself. How incredibly sad.

I wonder if Henbury Gas finds it "hilarious" that his mate has dragged all this back up?

What a ridiculous, hate-filled post. For God’s sake, we are all just football fans, we just prefer different teams, that’s all. I find all this “ the other lot are interbred knuckle draggers” quite pathetic really. We are the same in every way except we like Red they like Blue. With regards to our “tame copper getting herself involved” Julie read HG’s insistence that an assault had taken place and tried to investigate. If hearing about a crime and then trying to solve it is wrong, what precisely IS the job of a Police Officer. I applaud Julie, all I have seen from her is “ as a private individual I support City but as a Police Officer I am totally neutral and if this crime did take place I will do my best to find the perp”. WTF is wrong with that?  

You are bending what I have written to make a point. So I will bend it back.

Are you are saying that any Police Officer would not be able to discern when they feel there has been a real grievance or not? 

We are talking about a historical case here of over a year ago are we not? And one with no evidence of happening. So far. 

So, the very person this needs to start with is the alleged victim. To (a) find out if it did indeed happen (b) where and when (c) if it did happen does he know of the perpetrator? (d) did any one see it. If so, names of the people that did so further enquiries can be made.

From there you have blocks to build something. 

So far all we have is someone said something on the Internet on one forum which has been repeated on another and then dragged back up retrospectively on another forum. 

You appear to be nothing more than an eloquent tosser..! 

Nicely worded replies that seem to completely miss the point of this whole historical farce. 

The point is that HG is a liar. He is a nasty, sad, viscious little man who has history of telling lie after lie, to denegrate BCFC & it’s supporters. 

He is a disgrace to you and your fellow supporters and, based on the content of this particular lie, a disgrace to mankind in general. 

Skirt around the issue with reasoned debate on how criminal procedure is carried out all you like, the point was/is that he spreads troublesome lies (this & working at Ashton Gate on the computers, to name just 2) and he has no proof whatsoever. 

Let’s see if he actually meets @JulieH to corroborate his allegations. 

I personally don’t think she should be entering into dialogue with the moron. The club looked into this at the time and there was NO evidence of any such altercation havening. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

@Gashead1981 has said that he doesnt and that City fans arent banned unless they start being dicks.

He did, however, conveniently gloss over the screenshot of a post by another mod on there saying that "any shithead will be banned"

Not like a fewer to tell lies surely 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You appear to be nothing more than an eloquent tosser..! 

Nicely worded replies that seem to completely miss the point of this whole historical farce. 

The point is that HG is a liar. He is a nasty, sad, viscious little man who has history of telling lie after lie, to denegrate BCFC & it’s supporters. 

He is a disgrace to you and your fellow supporters and, based on the content of this particular lie, a disgrace to mankind in general. 

Skirt around the issue with reasoned debate on how criminal procedure is carried out all you like, the point was/is that he spreads troublesome lies (this & working at Ashton Gate on the computers, to name just 2) and he has no proof whatsoever. 

Let’s see if he actually meets @JulieH to corroborate his allegations. 

I personally don’t think she should be entering into dialogue with the moron. The club looked into this at the time and there was NO evidence of any such altercation havening. 

Not even particularly eloquent in my opinion, seems to use ten words when one would do. I suppose all that ‘legal knowledge’ has to be justified and demonstrated.

• Like 1