IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

40 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Stoke too on NY day maybe? Derby probably as well if it wasn`t on black Saturday.

Stoke would attract a few I imagine but we still have long trips to the Sheff clubs, Leeds, Boro, Hull, Norwich, Ipswich & a couple in Lancashire so our average is going to take a big hit

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We took 1,459 to Forest last season....but nowhere near 1,000 at Derby.....it was 542

In our defence, that game at Derby was on a Friday night, televised on Sky and was our 4th away match in 19 days right after Christmas. In the previous 3 away matches we took 1500 to Watford to watch our under 21s (a ground we’d visited 5 months earlier), sold out our Villa allocation and took 7800 to Man City.

The season before we took 900 around the end of the worst run of results in the club’s history. The Sags probably would’ve taken about 300 under the circumstances if their recent efforts are anything to go by, and that’s being generous.

I doubt we’ll take near a thousand this season though, 3 days before Christmas. 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

Following the cricket on the BBC site when Herath comes out for his final innings in Test cricket:

I thought this was quite amusing:

A large crowd of people have gathered outside the 'Rangana Herath stand' which actually looks like a large gazebo, or at best tent.

It's a bit like that stand behind the goal at Bristol Rovers.

• Haha 7

51 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Following the cricket on the BBC site when Herath comes out for his final innings in Test cricket:

I thought this was quite amusing:

A large crowd of people have gathered outside the 'Rangana Herath stand' which actually looks like a large gazebo, or at best tent.

It's a bit like that stand behind the goal at Bristol Rovers.

That's partly because the roofs are starting to Sag.

WTF???

The Dustbin Thread  had slipped off the first page,.... 2nd page? no..... It was lurking low hallway down the THIRD PAGE! ...this must not be allowed to happen again chaps, ni matter what our own domestic problems may be...

Anyway lets turn the Gas back on....  (when we are down in the dumps, they never let us down and give us reason to smile again!)

& currently they are being given a football lessen by non league Barnet... losing 1-0 at the mo, and Sinclair was sent off for being foul, (oops sorry for a dangerous foul) and tramped off after seven minutes..  :) 

Edited by WhistleHappy

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

WTF???

The Dustbin Thread  had slipped the first page, 2nd? no..... It was lurking low hallway down the THIRD PAGE...this must not be allowed to happen again chaps, in matter what our own domestic problems may be...

Anyway turn the Gas back on.... 

& currently they are being given a football lessen by non league Barton... losing 1-0 at the mo, and Sinclair was sent off for being foul, (oops sorry for a dangerous foul) and tramped off after seven minutes..  :) 

Cheering me up after yesterday.