IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Unan said:

Does he know every team below them picked up points today?

reasons to be positive 1)no worse off than before start of day(except goal diff!)”

Gas Logic mate, one saying it wasn’t that bad despite losing 0-4 at home, and then this one that can’t grasp that teams below them are gaining ground :facepalm:

I wonder if this 15er was carrying Wally down Gloucester Road a couple of years ago ?

"Wael please sell up and go back to Jordan, I can think of some very strong words towards you and your family right now but I won't,ill keep them to myself.i don't want you and your family at the club I love".

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I wonder if this 15er was carrying Wally down Gloucester Road a couple of years ago ?

"Wael please sell up and go back to Jordan, I can think of some very strong words towards you and your family right now but I won't,ill keep them to myself.i don't want you and your family at the club I love".

Sell up?! Theyre worthless!!!!

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Sell up?! Theyre worthless!!!!

Unless they are a Sag themselves with a shed load of cash then who in there right mind would want to buy them? A sinking ship losing money hand over fist, they are shagged.

Edited by BCFC11

This interview from DC is pretty fascinating to be fair.

Says he doesn't believe training ground nor stadium will happen while he is manager. Club is going backwards (in his words), will forever yo-yo between Leagues One and Two while the facilities aren't up to scratch. Needs to sell before he can get a loan or two in.