IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

The BP are almost as bad as the Fewers with their views on the Sags support, not a week goes by without them saying how great they are :facepalm:

Amazing travelling support

It was hard to know which side were the away team at the Pirelli Stadium as the travelling Gasheads dominated in the stands as their side did on the pitch. 

The blue and white quarter clad visitors may have been outnumbered, although only just with only 2831 in the ground, but they were loud and fully supportive for the full 90 minutes and then some, staying to clap off the Pirates players after the final whistle despite them making the long trip back to Bristol with no points to show for their efforts.

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

The BP are almost as bad as the Fewers with their views on the Sags support, not a week goes by without them saying how great they are :facepalm:

It was hard to know which side were the away team at the Pirelli Stadium as the travelling Gasheads dominated in the stands as their side did on the pitch. 

The blue and white quarter clad visitors may have been outnumbered, although only just with only 2831 in the ground, but they were loud and fully supportive for the full 90 minutes and then some, staying to clap off the Pirates players after the final whistle despite them making the long trip back to Bristol with no points to show for their efforts.

Did they go via Sunderland, then?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

How can nearly 4 times the amount of home fans, to away fans be only just?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

if the 650 ish dressed as jesters is an accurate number, then they were almost outnumbered 3 1/2 to 1

EDIT: I see Ashton Park pipped me to it! 

Edited by cider hoss rules

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Everything about this article screams non-league.  Getting all excited about losing in front of less than 3k fans in some backwater.  The gas would be much better off back in the Vanarama where they feel like some sort of big fish.  

• Like 1

The transfer window has finally closed for the lower league clubs. Was the Cock allowed to make any signngs? I think that we all know the answer to that although one of the bigger teams in League One, Wycombe Wanderers managed to sign Rolando Aarons.

I guess if you've got it, flaunt it; if you haven't, you're Bristol Rovers.

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The transfer window has finally closed for the lower league clubs. Was the Cock allowed to make any signngs? I think that we all know the answer to that although one of the bigger teams in League One, Wycombe Wanderers managed to sign Rolando Aarons.

I guess if you've got it, flaunt it; if you haven't, you're Bristol Rovers.

But are going to build a new stadium ??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Only just?. The other week they “outnumbered” Coventry........let’s see how much noise a full house makes at the Mem next home game.

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Only just?. The other week they “outnumbered” Coventry......

Did The Post really report that?!! I don’t remember that but surely da gas hordes outnumber all home fans - it’s what they do - I remember when they called on the ‘Gas Invasion of Notts County’ - around 900 turned up .... not too shabby, but hardly an ‘invasion’ - I went onto their forum and asked when they were considering an ‘invasion of any of their home games’ - instant ban, no sense of humour that lot! ✌️???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The latest semi-literate gibberish from the scum’s website:

“With most of the Gas up for an attack, when the ball was hit over the top, Edwards alert to chase it down and head towards goal. When he reached Jaakkola, he acted with calmness, placing it between the Fin's legs and crushing Rovers' hopes.”

Edited by WessexPest

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonderful.

The Fewers have found a route out of their financial woes.

According to Gaschat, the adult training kit hoodie retails at sixty quid, and the kids one at fifty.

They'll be flying off the shelves at that gove away price.

wearing that would be the modern equivalent of forgetting your PE kit at school 30-odd years ago, and having to do it in any rags they had left in the cupboard

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonderful.

The Fewers have found a route out of their financial woes.

According to Gaschat, the adult training kit hoodie retails at sixty quid, and the kids one at fifty.

They'll be flying off the shelves at that gove away price.

How much are the Bristol Sport training socks retailing for..? 

You know, the ones that their players have been pictured wearing....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

How much are the Bristol Sport training socks retailing for..? 

You know, the ones that their players have been pictured wearing....

In fairness I see nothing wrong with that . As a club we enjoy helping out the smaller clubs in our community. Maybe next summers community game might be against rovers .  :laughcont:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

In fairness I see nothing wrong with that . As a club we enjoy helping out the smaller clubs in our community. Maybe next summers community game might be against rovers .  :laughcont:

I often wonder if we should adopt them as our development partners, we could lend them our promising juniors and squad players who can’t make the team sheet even on the bench, they could use last seasons away  kit, we could loan them the LWB Transit van for away matches and let them sell off our out of date snacks with their fake Fanta...and as Red Army 75 suggests we could give them a charity game at Ashton Gate during the summer.

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

They obviously wouldn’t have the balls to accept the offer, but it would be SO funny for us to publicly put it out there..!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fatknacker said:

I often wonder if we should adopt them as our development partners, we could lend them our promising juniors and squad players who can’t make the team sheet even on the bench, they could use last seasons away  kit, we could loan them the LWB Transit van for away matches and let them sell off our out of date snacks with their fake Fanta...and as Red Army 75 suggests we could give them a charity game at Ashton Gate during the summer.

28 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They obviously wouldn’t have the balls to accept the offer, but it would be SO funny for us to publicly put it out there..!

Saying that if things don’t change for them in the next couple of seasons. I can see us having an U23s in that Mickey Mouse cup . Whilst that cup IMO is a farce . Imagine that scenario. They would be frothing at the mouth .  :shutup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1