IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

13 points from 14 games and a goal difference of -10, second only in L1  to Wigan U15’s -11 must be troubling the 15ers. I think I’ll visit asschat to find out if I’m right. :cool:

Worse than that mate - Rovers have second lowest goals scored in the division and minus 11 goal difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

They'll be spitting feathers (not that they would ever slag off their manager, only we do that apparently).

A few games ago, they won a game under Garner and they were saying it was the start of something special :laughcont:

Fast forward a couple of weeks and they're slagging him off and he's sacked.

Now its Tisdales turn....

Best of luck to the poor sod, managing that tin pot shite.

Hello Pikeys - we know you are there :sub:

To be fair, it WAS the start of something special, for us to enjoy ?

• Like 3

They reckon this is there worse side ever and totally unbalanced. I could have sworn pre season they claimed they were coming for us after an amazing transfer window where they got all these great players with huge potential in early before anyone else snapped them up!!

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

To celebrate end of lockdown and news today of vaccine approval I went out en famille. So when in the Uber on the way back Elvis over the radio warbles: "It's gonna be a blue, blue Xmas," I knew I didn't need to look up their result.

Remember all:

Pest, Disgrace, Relegate.....

6 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

They reckon this is there worse side ever and totally unbalanced. I could have sworn pre season they claimed they were coming for us after an amazing transfer window where they got all these great players with huge potential in early before anyone else snapped them up!!

Yes, I heard they pipped Frome to a couple !

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

What a wonderful, funny read that thread is.

I'll just highlight one corker:

"As for upson surly ogogo is a better option?" says onedaygas83

Maybe being surly is why he isn't favoured??

Mind you, although I have little interest in lower league cloggers, even I know they loaned Ogogo out to Dagenham & Redbridge. 

1 hour ago, Red_Alligator said:

Always worth a trip to GasChat if you need cheering up. 

Yep, it’s hilarious.

One of them suggesting it might be a good thing if some of their players caught Covid-19 to get some games called off. Others bitching at each other like a load of pissed up women outside a Nightclub.

Don't know what this about? “Fan base is 100%”

100% what? D1ckheads?

KippoGas
Club Legend

KippoGas Avatar

FTG!
2 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by KippoGas on 2 hours ago

This club is a joke, end of. I’m not a Bristolian but love this club but I’m telling you it’s a stream of piss. Annoyingly it could be amazing, fan base is 100%
Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I have no idea, of course, but I can only think you must be under about 30 years of age...? 

It's very easy to mistake Rovers for the shambolic, embarrassing, joke of a club that we see today and think they are just a little figment of fun, there to keep us amused as an aside to whatever we are doing.... 

Those that remember them as a rival however, will/should never forget what a vile, rancid, cesspit of scum actually lurks over there. 

The absolute definition of "little man syndrome" who'd rather drink each others piss than help us if we were burning infront of them.

Untterly vile club, whose supporters turn into mouth foaming, neanderthals at the very thought of any game that might possibly attract more than 8/9000 fans to it and their hatred of us goes beyond anything you might see in many other places. 

It's the 1 reason I'd actually entertain another Bristol Derby, so that those young enough to only think of Rovers as a jovial laughing stock, get to actually see the grotesque underbelly of what they've only ever seen from a distance. 

For many, who remember them from 20+ years ago, their troubles are a delight to behold and they couldn't happen to a more fu###d up bunch of spawn. 

Their kit, their dirge of a song, their inferiority complex, their inbred, bitter, deluded interpretation of who/what they are, makes every moment they struggle, a real pleasure..! 

Absolutely. Only thing better than them get relegated to non league is them going bust . Horrible shitty little club 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I have no idea, of course, but I can only think you must be under about 30 years of age...? 

It's very easy to mistake Rovers for the shambolic, embarrassing, joke of a club that we see today and think they are just a little figment of fun, there to keep us amused as an aside to whatever we are doing.... 

Those that remember them as a rival however, will/should never forget what a vile, rancid, cesspit of scum actually lurks over there. 

The absolute definition of "little man syndrome" who'd rather drink each others piss than help us if we were burning infront of them.

Untterly vile club, whose supporters turn into mouth foaming, neanderthals at the very thought of any game that might possibly attract more than 8/9000 fans to it and their hatred of us goes beyond anything you might see in many other places. 

It's the 1 reason I'd actually entertain another Bristol Derby, so that those young enough to only think of Rovers as a jovial laughing stock, get to actually see the grotesque underbelly of what they've only ever seen from a distance. 

For many, who remember them from 20+ years ago, their troubles are a delight to behold and they couldn't happen to a more fu###d up bunch of spawn. 

Their kit, their dirge of a song, their inferiority complex, their inbred, bitter, deluded interpretation of who/what they are, makes every moment they struggle, a real pleasure..! 

Say what you see.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

C'mon mate...less of the fence sitting! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, TomF said:

Teenagers today won't know that feeling of walking into school after dicking them 4-2 at Twerton at the weekend. The most enjoyable of Monday mornings. 

I was 26 when we beat them at Twerton, and still to this day one of the best feelings following City......forget being a teenager!

• Like 1