IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Enjoyed this exchange on their FB page:

”Should never have sold Matty Taylor. Today shows he still has it. We need to do better.”

“Please tell me you are joking?”

”Nope, deadly serious. Who scored today? Twice I might add?”

“You think we had any choice in selling Taylor? He had a buy out clause in his contract and s****y paid it. Rather have no striker than a Snakey c*** like that.”

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Enjoyed this exchange on their FB page:

”Should never have sold Matty Taylor. Today shows he still has it. We need to do better.”

“Please tell me you are joking?”

”Nope, deadly serious. Who scored today? Twice I might add?”

“You think we had any choice in selling Taylor? He had a buy out clause in his contract and s****y paid it. Rather have no striker than a Snakey c*** like that.”

It can`t be healthy living with all that hate and jealousy inside you.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

So, this just proves a point (If ever it needed proving); the sags are losing again but it would just make their day if we were losing as well. "Gaslogic"

I cannot fathom their cretinous  mentality. 

Constantly checking the City score.

It’s what they do.

14 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

Especially the horses, who would probably be the recipients of all above named indiscretions...! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

You sir, are a genius. Why has no-one thought of this before?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Listen to this shrub rocketeer. ??? 

15D4582A-FD62-402E-A78C-E8BC76D5B270.jpeg

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ongoing Sag meltdown on RB ???

One after another

Tisdale out

Widdrington out

Doesn’t surprise me, fickle bastards.

a few weeks ago he was the best thing since sliced bread, giving it the bigun about how he was better than Holden blah blah blah....

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

Mate - nail on head and you’ve somewhat stolen my thunder from a post I was going to compose once I’ve sewn my sides back together from reading that utter Dobbin’s screed of wounded bile at Snakey’s infidelity. At first glance though I could manage no more than hysterical laughter. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1